1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wiersbe Collection on CD

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Broadus, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Broadus

Broadus Member

I just received this announcement from Rejoice Christian Software concerning this software offer. If you find Wiersbe helpful for application insight, and I do, this is a great price. Besides, if you don't have a basic Bible program, there's some additional reference material here, some, of course, more helpful than others. Below is the email announcement from RCS. I just ordered.

[If you desire more information, email Broadus for details - we do not allow advertising like this on the BB]

[ December 17, 2004, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Bob ]

2. Craigbythesea

Craigbythesea Active Member

There is much better Bible software available on the Internet for free!

Also, Google announced recently that it is going to scan Stanford University's library into its search engine so that the 15,000,000 volumes can be read by everyone owning a computer. And that is not all; they are also going to scan the libraries of Oxford University, Harvard University, and the University of Michigan. Talk about resources for Bible study!

[​IMG]

3. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

I just cant seem to get into reading on a computer screen. Although I will use my computer for quick references I prefer to hold a book in my hand rather than read a TV screen. Can yopu imagine reading a classic like Hugo's Les Miserable on a screen? I couldnt do it.

4. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

Wait until your eyes get a little older. I read books more and more on my computer because I can adjust the font size,try doing that with a book. I have heard about thses schools libraries being scanned into a computer so we can access them.Fantastic