1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Will Death Of North Korean leader, Oppotunity for the Gospel?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by JesusFan, Dec 19, 2011.

1. JesusFan

JesusFan Well-Known Member

As that nation while he ran it was noted as being WORST to witness for Christ within!

Do you see it being "more open" now?

2. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was stationed in Korea while in the military. The north has created one of the most vicious armies in the world and for them to do an about-face will most definitely require the Lord's handiwork. What a depraved nation. I doubt anything much will happen as the dictator's son assumes control but, there could be a change. That sure would be nice.

3. govteach51

govteach51 New Member

Probably not, my son is over there right now teaching English. The entire nation of S. Korea is a little paranoid right now. One of the teachers he works with husband had his vacation cancelled, due to the situation, he is a civilian employee of the military.
    My son is seriously look at coming home if the situation looks like it is turning south.

4. marke

marke New Member

Good post. Thank you for your service to America. I agree with you.

5. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'll be watching the situation with great interest. I wouldn't be surprised at an economic crash there like in E. Europe. As for Kim's replacement, depending on how strong a leader he is, there could be quite a rumble among the N. Korean leadership.