1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Will Murrieta be the Boston Tea Party of Change?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jul 4, 2014.

?
  1. Yes ....

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Wait and see .....

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. No way ....

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. No opinion ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    YOu tell me. The crowds we threatemning to lay in front of the buses on Friday! They want to be the flash point of change in the direction of this nation!

Could they be the Boston tea party of 2014?

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Nope. The local officials are not about to open fire on them.

3. thisnumbersdisconnected

You really are a wild-eyed optimist, C4K. How long do you think the government will put up with having their buses and trains turned back, if that were to become the norm everywhere in the country these kids are being sent? And when they "stop putting up with it," what actions do you think this administration will take?

I'm glad you think Obama is reasonable. I know he is not. He's creating the very scenario many of us have warned about that leads to martial law. I can hear it now:

"We can't have Americans controlling what the government does."

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

As I've said before. It ain't gonna happen. Mark my words. Despite the best efforts of the scaremongers it ain't gonna happen.

5. thisnumbersdisconnected

So now I'm a "scaremonger"? Hardly, C4K. Your confidence in this government is too easily given. This man has an agenda that the media to which you have access will not report. And I know you don't accept Fox, Breitbart, National Review and other sources that are legitimate, strongly authoritative sources, so you're just going to have to wake up one morning and discover that you are no longer the citizen of a constitutional republic.

And you deliberately did not answer my initial questions, because the answers scare the bejeebers out of you.

6. NaasPreacher (C4K)

I did answer. It ain't gonna happen. I am totally unafraid.

This is 2014, even in Ireland I have full access to any media source.

Can we agree that if we both are still hanging around the BB the one of us who is wrong will man up and admit it?

#6 NaasPreacher (C4K), Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
  7. thisnumbersdisconnected

No you did not.

My questions were, "How long do you think the government will put up with having their buses and trains turned back, if that were to become the norm everywhere in the country these kids are being sent? And when they "stop putting up with it," what actions do you think this administration will take?"

You have not addressed. Please tell me what you think.

8. NaasPreacher (C4K)

I have no idea 'how long.' How could I?

There may be arrests, but they will not open fire.

9. thisnumbersdisconnected

Again, that displays a great deal more confidence in our president than I have.

The departments in his administration have orders for 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition as yet not completely filled. He's going to use those bullets for something.

10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No.

The protesters have been confined to a protest zone. Get in front of a bus and they will be arrested.

Isn't Obama's America just great?

People who want the law enforced get arrested.

11. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Check the news ....

a large group moved on down the road and now are willing to throw their bodies under the buses. There are two groups, one behind a yellow tape line, and the group of martyrs waiting to stop the buses at any cost! Then there are the peaceniks, spreading their love and theory of America is big enough for everyone! These two groups will more than likely get into a major brawl before the one group is able to throw themselves under a bus!

At the elevon o'clock news, it was ugly out there! But the anti illegal protesters have been keeping vigil for more than 5 days now, and do not plan to leave any time soon! Plus the local police do not seem willing to stop the one group. However they arrested some of the "Love the illegals" group for getting phsycial!