1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Will our Next POTUS be a _________ ?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Jun 17, 2014.

?
  1. A woman ....

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. An Asian-American ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A Hispanic-American .....

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. An Indian/Pakistani-American ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. A gay .....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Some other persuasion [please explain] ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I think we could elect another black sooner than the above ....

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If she were an accomplished Sec. of State, examples should readily come to mind.

To answer your question: Policy, character, (and some would say) qualifications.

Now your turn...

2. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let me share with you men a little secret.

Let me tell you why Hillary is leaning towards running for President and has been leaning that way for a looooong time. You may disagree with me, but I need you to trust me on this.

She has no concern for the American people. She didn't while her husband was President.

She has no quality experience that would make her a great leader, but then again, she isn't interested in being a great leader.

All she wants - just like all Obama wanted - is the title .... the chair ..... the power.

But she wants something just a little bit extra. She has a vendetta.

She was made a fool of while Bill was President. The media laughed at all his sexual exploits thereby laughing at her. She was "encouraged" to stand in front of a microphone and extol his virtues as President every time he got caught with his pants down. Her weight, clothing styles, and hair were constantly mocked. And she ending up being what she claimed she wasn't - a "Tammy Wynette stand-by-your-man kind of woman".

She wants the Presidency because she wants the world to remember her that way and not as "Bill Clinton's fat idiot wife" who had no choice but to endure his juvenile exploits.

You know the seat on a motorcycle where the woman sits? The ***** seat?

Well, in Hillary's mind - it's Bill's turn and quite frankly, the rest of the world's turn to sit there.

She was humiliated as First Lady. And she is the type of woman - insecure, self-centered, developing a root of bitterness, and power hungry - that would seek the office to "save face" historically speaking.

And if Bill continues his legendary philandering as First Gentlemen, she won't have to pretend it doesn't bother her and she won't have to pretend to support him ...

....she will be the President and he will be the First Buffoon.

She doesn't give a crap about you, me, America, nor leadership. She doesn't care if we don't respect her. All she wants to be in a place where history will RECORD her as worthy and powerful.

#23 Scarlett O., Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  4. thisnumbersdisconnected

Scarlett, that was excellent analysis!! :thumbsup:

The liberal media is beginning to catch on, too. She really has no qualifications, no achievements, no "plan," no direction. She simply wants the throne. I believe the American people are wising up to that. It's a shame the slack they are not cutting the potential "first woman president" was granted the "first black president." The truth is, he wanted nothing more the throne and the "power to change American" for himself, without having a clue of whether that was right, good, or doable.

5. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Isn't this true of most politicians at that level.

6. thisnumbersdisconnected

I don't think that's true to the level it is true of Hillary and Barack. I really don't think they care if we like or respect them, as long as they hold the reigns of power. That, actually, is very much the attitude of most dictators.

I don't believe "most politicians" have that attitude in choosing to run for an office that is, after all, supposed to be "public service" in nature.

7. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The cynical part in me would tend to agree, but there are exceptions. The Reagan Diaries was enlightening.