1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Will Trump survive latest controversey

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Interesting what qualifies as hate speech for you?

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Kinda reminds me of how Fox News does the current President.

Why on earth do you keep bringing up abortion? After throwing their support behind a man who rejects Jesus Christ, what moral ground does anyone in the GOP have to stand upon when it comes to issues of morality?[​IMG]

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I'm sure there were those who said the same thing to the Jews opposed to the Nazis as the Jews were being rounded up and exterminated. Hate speech is historically about fear. And if nothing else, DT has got his followers scared.

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't understand why you are still watching Fox News and what that has to do with Russell Moore's false statements.

I don't think the Democrats can use morality against the GOP since the Democrats are for abortion and same-sex marriage. By the way I don't support Trump.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I'm watching it because it says Fox NEWS. They claim to represent a certain segment of the population who parrots what they say. So I might as well watch and get the talking points first hand.Thumbsup

Again, the GOP is showing itself to hate any and everybody outside the womb who doesn't identify as a Republican. And it's only in the crazy world of partisan politics that Christians think abortion and same -sex marriage are worse than rejecting Jesus Christ. You can be for abortion and same sex marriage and still be saved. Can you say the same about rejecting Jesus?

Okay. Will you vote for him if he is the Republican nominee for President in 2016?

6. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't hate Democrats--I just think that they are no fun to be around and make lousy elected officials. Where I live it is 2 to 1 Republican and you can tell who the Republicans are because they have nice manners and are friendly.

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You and a lot of the GOP certainly speak as though you do. If I agreed with the GOP on everything, I'd never identify as a Republican because on a national and international level, they just don't come across as very loving. And as I've said before, if you don't love Jesus and others, and are okay with killing babies inside the womb and grown people outside the womb, you CANNOT have my support.

Where I live it is 2 to 1 Republican and you can tell who the Republicans are because they have nice manners and are friendly.[/QUOTE]

Folks in the majority tend to be well mannered and friendly with EACH OTHER. Scripture even speaks to how easy that is. But don't expect the people whom you are standing on to be able to extend their noses from under your feet to your behind in order to make nice with ya. Lift your feet and let them stand next to ya.Thumbsup It'll go a long way in getting them too to be nice to ya and friendly.

8. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Yes. This is exactly what I thought when Omuslim was elected twice.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1