1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Will you be witnessing more in 2016?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Dec 28, 2015.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There are millions of lost people so will you be out witnessing more in 2016 by doing one of the following?

Tract Distribution
    Open Air Preaching
    Speaking with strangers
    Writing letters

I think we all could be out witnessing more. If you live in a remote area, have a disability, or some limitation you can always write letters to lost people. Consider that option. If you cannot afford tracts there are FREE tract ministries that can supply you so you will be armed and ready to reach the lost. Most are not open air preachers so do not let this hinder you from reaching the lost as you can always just talk to people about their salvation.

Go share your faith while you still have time.

2. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know if it will be more or less, but I am going to continue doing what I have been doing for years. If the Spirit gives more opportunity, I will take it.
    That's not the way of Jesus, the Master.
    As I have opportunity, I speak with people in public places about immanent reality of Jesus and the nearness of the Kingdom of God in a public way. I don't do it in the way that I have seen others "open air preach" because that does not seem to be effective. Most, but certainly not all, of them seem to think that God has sent Jesus into the world to condemn the world.
    All the time.
    That's not the way of Jesus, the Master.

• Like Like x 1