1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WOAK radio online

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by patrioticcamerican, May 19, 2005.

1. patrioticcamerican

Anyone here ever listen to WOAK online? I am listening to it now and it's great (if you like Southern Gospel). They have music on from 9:30-midnight every weeknight and they have lots of good songs.

2. D28guy

D28guy New Member

Do they play any Bluegrass Gospel?

Mike

3. patrioticcamerican

I know they play Primitive Quartet (which I consider to be in between Southern and Bluegrass) and I think they play Doyle Lawson also...I'd have to doublecheck the playlist which is available on their site, but it is mostly Southern with a little bluegrass I'd say. But if you want to hear some good Bluegrass Gospel, there's a website, bluegrasscountry.org that plays a few hours of gospel a week. I think it's on Sunday afternoons from 1-4 and Wednesdays sometime during the day. I hear the actual station that broadcasts it from here, so I don't listen online and I just have to try to remember when they said the times were. [​IMG] [​IMG]