1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Women only: Abortion

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by Speed Gracer, Oct 26, 2005.

?
  1. Have the baby and raise him/her

51.1%
  2. Have the baby and put him/her up for adoption

4.4%
  3. Have an abortion

6.7%
  4. Have an abortion only in the first couple of weeks

20.0%
  5. not know what to do.

17.8%
  6. want my husband to support me, no matter what I chose to do.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. donnA

donnA Active Member

I am not a girl, not a young woman without life experiences confused about life and where do I go from here. I do know. And thats reality. I trust in God and do the right thing. For a christian it's a trust issue, trust God or not.

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

I'm not the liar here and neither is my husband and I do not appreciate your accusations.
    If we adopted a child would it be our child or not? Seeing how as it did not come from either of our bodies?
    Of course it would be, it absurd to think otherwise.
    Same goes for any child I were to have that my husband did not father. It would be his child. He would love and accept it no less. And those are his words not mine.
    You have no idea about any of us and yet you continue to accuse and say we are liars. Get off it. You do not have the right for these personal attacks.
    You have no ideas what I would do what my husband would do simply because you are ignorant of lives and who we are.
    I gave websites for statistics.
    And a christian woman can not show scripture to support hating a child and giving it away.
    As I have asked you twice to show scripture and you have not, then I assume you do not even have a scriptural argument to support your worldly non christian opinions.
    And you have been reported more then once and apparently will continue to be reported as long as you falsely accuse people.

3. donnA

donnA Active Member

GTG, why don't you just call my husband and ask him what he would do so you can get his opinion personally.
    Oh, no, I'd rather someone I trust call my home, sorry you don't qualify.
    My husband is a good Christ honoring man. There is no other choice for such a man.

4. Brice

Brice New Member

Hey cool I made a list! :D [​IMG] [​IMG] Feel free to PM me for autographed pictures.

5. donnA

donnA Active Member

6. HollyW1982

HollyW1982 Guest

I would probably have the baby and put him/her up for adoption. I might have the baby and raise him/her but I definitely would NOT abort the baby.