1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Women pastors

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by KPBAP, Jun 30, 2003.

1. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Anyone who has pastored very long knows the problems that come when women lead and men who follow. The ladies look to the men to make the tough decisions but they don't want to lose that power and control.

I have seen men who were afraid to talk with people about Christ. They would consider about how they thought something might come out. They were more intersted in the relationship than in the truth. I saw very few men of those kind of men who would lead anyone to Christ. Men like that seriously lack courage. They are used to being led by a lady rather than leading by faith in Christ and in truth.

2. j_barner2000

j_barner2000 Member

[/QUOTE]And if only one person comes to a saving knowledge of Christ by the preaching of a woman pastor, is that person NOT saved??? How can you put such Earthly limits on an Omnipotent God? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Just as many are saved under men who operate under false pretenses or just misunderstandings... If you are saved, then you are saved by faith in Christ. Salvation is not dependant upon man therefore man cannot void it, just as man cannot initiate it.

also I was asked something and it made me think. I made a statement to the effect that I am ready for the Rapture... I was asked if I was ready to stand and give an account to our Lord. It reminded me of just what and whose business I need to busy about.

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Just because a man is a pastor, does not mean God will bless a church.