1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Women preacher shows up to church!!

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You know I've always thought this was an easy one. It's all about God's Order. He's a God of ORDER , not confusion.

He made the man (husband) the head of man's household with the wife in submission to the husband.

Maintaining that order and not breeding confusion that IS NOT of God, the woman is to STILL be in submission to her husband in God's house.

This undergirding principle of God's Order is why she CANNOT be a pastor.

Anytime confusion is bred about Scripture or a principle in God's word, it's because man wants to do something other than what the whole of Scripture directs.

God HAS NOT called her to submit to her husband in their house and then to get to HIS house and the husband be cast into submission to her.

She, like so many ladies, is confused and there is usually some pride issues involved too. What I've found lots of times in the past is that when a woman feels like she has been called to pastor, it's her HUSBAND that God is calling and he doesn't want to do it so she will because of her personality. But she like so many men and women need to recognize that God doesn't call personalities.:laugh:

2. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    COMPLETELY IN AGREEMENT WITH ZAAC.

I'll probably wonder about that all day.... :)

3. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

What???? Go chase a Rabbit Aaron.

4. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I plan to take her to 1 Tim 2-3, Titus and other passages. Although she won't take it literally but will install her feminist agenda on the text.