1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Woot!!! 10 things I don't know about you.

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Jodo Kast, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

Just to get to know eachother better I am going to make this (ludicrously long random info about one's self) thread:

I don't know how to do polls yet. sorry

1.) What was your most embarrasing moment in life?
    2.) What was your most scary moment in life?
    3.) what was your most happy moment in life?
    4.) What is your favorite color?
    5.) Do you prefer rainy days or sunny days?
    6.) What do you want to be when you get a Job?
    7.) What really really irks you?
    8.) Do you really like watching TV???
    9.) Would you rather be (rich and dumb) or (skillful and poor)?
    10.) Whats one thing you would change about yourself?

You dont have to answer everything, just make sure we know which # you are talking about.

-Can I get a w00t for Jesus!!!?-

2. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

1.) Please like I have one ;)

2.) I was landing my little cessna, and about 100 yards from the end of the runway a suddent wind shear dropped me about 50 ft. (in a snap) I had to pull up real hard to correct my attitude. But I was running MCA + 10 knots... So I heard the Stall waring buzzer screaming at me. So I pushed down hard again, and made this horible bounce landing. It was scary. Typing it doesn't do this story justice

3.)the other night; my career is nearly sealed.

4.) Green - there is nothing better than this color.

5.) Rainy days are so awesome. I don't mind walking around in the rain. beisdes there is nothing better than a good thunder storm.

6.) Fighter Pilot!!

7.) Sleep

8.) Please :rolleyes: ....ok...omg...got to tell you this. I saw a new reality TV show where they take amish people and take them into a city, and when the show is over, they have to choose whether they want to stay in the city or go back to the amish lifestyle.....how horrible is that? that is why I dislike TV. sometimes it is ok, when you are hanging out.... MXC rocks though.

9.)the latter

10.) I would give myself green eyes. Eyes are the best feature on someone IMO, so I would want green eyes on my self. but I am happy the way I am. no complaints really.

-Can I get a w00t for Jesus!!!?-

3. JesusInFirstPlace

JesusInFirstPlace New Member

1) Off the top of my head, I can't really think of anything particularily embarrassing. Not that I mind a lack of embarrassment. Well, now that I am thinking about it, it was pretty embarrassing when a couple days ago my flip-flops broke while I was at school, so I had to walk around with one shoe until I could get someone to bring me another pair.

2)Let's see, scary moment...um....not thinking of any, sorry (no car accidents, no broken bones or surgeries, or stitches or near death experiences or anything!).

3) Well, I was definitely way happy when I got saved, without a doubt. Other than that, I guess when I got my car was pretty cool, and camp is always a happy place...

4) Favorite color depends...I love wearing pink, I love red cars, I love green eyes, I love the blue of the ocean. I guess the only color I don't like is orange.

5) I prefer rainy days. I get enough sun in Phoenix.

6) I want to be a nurse (or if I really feel successful, then Nurse Practitioner).

7) Well, I am a mellow kind of girl, so not much irritates me. Well, maybe kid brothers and sisters.

8) I don't really watch much T.V. The only time I ever watch T.V. is when I babysit (after the baby is sleeping!).

9) I would rather be poor and skillful.

10) Well, I really like myself (I'm not vain, I promise! lol.), but I have really bad vision, so I wish I could see perfectly. No more glasses, no more contacts (that'd be the life).

*Here's a wOOt for Jesus!!!!!*

4. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

I. Well... a couple days ago I backed up onto my bosses' truck that wasn't cool. I will hear about that for a year or two.

II. One night I was sitting in my room and then suddenly a bat flew and and dive bombed me it almost hit my head!!! That was so scary!

III. Realizing that something you have worked insanley hard on is almost over. Think of the last wagon to fill with hay, after a long hot day. Yah, that is nice. And then you go home and eat Superman ice cream. Good Times on the Ranch!!!

IV. I like all colors but black and brown. It really depends on my mood. Because some days I feel very yellow and others blue! Today I really like the color red. Kinda weird.

V. Thunderstorm days are about the best! The worst days are snow days after you have had snow for 21 days in a row that is horrible!

VI. This is a very hard question for me. God has called me into some part of the ministry but I do not have a clue doing what? So I guess doing whatever He would have me to do. For a while I felt like I was going to be a missionary to Denmark but now I am slanting more towards the youth ministry, and then there is the Christian acting field -stage acting-... I just don't know
    But I wont worry about it. God will provide!

VII. I get irritated easily and I have amny pet peaves. But I think I will go with loud ignorance being the most irritating!

VIII. TV bugs me. You ever try to have a conversation when someone is watching the TV it is impossible! I would much rather have a book and a CD.

IX. poor and skillfull

X. I am 6'1. Which is a good hight but I would like to have just three more inches to give myself a well rounded 6'4. I just kinda like the numbers 6 and 4 much better than 6 and 1 just a thought. Plus I could dunk easily!

5. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

Woops I forgot my WOOT that is horrible!

"I will gladly give my WOOT to fight!"

Wasn't that how the old saying went?

Here is a giant WOOT! for Jesus.

Matt, a premium wooter!

6. TeenforChrist

TeenforChrist New Member

1.) What was your most embarrasing moment in life?
    hmmmm.....I don't know :confused:

2.) What was your most scary moment in life?
    When I was in my car accident. :eek:

3.) what was your most happy moments in life?
    Witnessing to people and going on mission trips. [​IMG]

4.) What is your favorite color?
    Purple [​IMG]

5.) Do you prefer rainy days or sunny days?
    Sunny days are awesome. [​IMG]

6.) What do you want to be when you get a Job?
    A missionary. I also feel that this is what God's calling for me to become. :D

7.) What really really irks you?
    When people talk to much and when people are ignorant. :rolleyes:

8.) Do you really like watching TV???
    No, not really I like listening to the radio.

9.) Would you rather be (rich and dumb) or (skillful and poor)?
    Skillful and poor.

10.) Whats one thing you would change about yourself?
    ummm......really I like how God created me and I'm very happy. [​IMG]

JESUS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

You forgot you woot. Your not part of the premium wooters club without it!

Matt

8. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

survey says......it's a w00t..........but not an "in the club" w00t

and you backed into your bosses truck. please post how this happened; in the active youth forum.

9. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

If your a w00ter and you know it give a w00t!

Matt

10. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

"I'll be your w00ter in the water my dreams for you will never fade. Keep holding on you'll make it. Here's my hand please take it."

"Wooter in the Water."

Matt

11. JesusInFirstPlace

Wow! Does someone want to explain that one to me??? {so confused!}

Becca :confused:

12. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

Never heard the song "Candle on the Water."? I am a big fan. It is from the cartoon Pete's Magic Dragon. Also sang by Elton John at Princes Dianna's funeral. The w00t just fit.
    Hey, if the w00t fits wear.

Maybe I am taking the w00t too far. But if I am you can blame Will who started all this w00tiness!
    Matt

13. JesusInFirstPlace

Oh, ok. I get it! I never said I wasn't blonde! I just didn't recognize it with the whole wOOt thing...

Becca

P.S. Oh, yeah, I definitely blame Will!!

14. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

15. JesusInFirstPlace

lol!!!! Don't talk to me! It's not my fault that I have no idea wOOt on earth is going on!!

Becca

16. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

lol, does anyone know where this word came from? it is one of the best words ever in my opinion? one of those words that shows excitement, yet quiet at the same time.

17. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

Don't have a clue, but, agreed great word. Classic. Almost as good as the phrase "your mom"

Some would say that it is w00terlicious!
    Matt

18. JesusInFirstPlace

"your mom" is so not a cool phrase. It's just a guy thing! I don't know any girl that would actually use that way lame phrase! I mean come on! LOL. wOOt you guys please come up with a better phrase than "your mom" ??

Becca

19. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

There is nothing wrong with a casual "your mom" phrase! an over abundant use can be annoying, but it can also be a whole lot of fun! But if we must we will refrain.
    "w00t w00t w00t makes the world go 'round"
    Matt

20. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

I am partial to the "your mum" dialect, how bout you matt? ;) .

I couldn't w00t less, about your mom! (not directed at anyone in particular)