1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wordpress Filthy and Vile

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by J.D., Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.D.

J.D. Active Member
    Site Supporter

This is a plead for those of you that use Wordpress for blogging to join me in sending complaints to the Wordpress support desk about the filthy and vile unfiltered posts we are subjected to whenever we open Wordpress.com. I was greeted tonight with "merry ****ing christmas" when I went on to review some Christian commentary. It's right there in the middle of the home page. And this isn't the first time it's happened.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    While I understand your concern hosting your own blog is pretty cheap. I can give you assistance on the whole set up if you need. (this is not to my benefit)

3. J.D.

J.D. Active Member
    Site Supporter

I just went back there and the offensive post is gone, but it shouldn't have been there to begin with. I haven't heard from the support desk yet either.

4. thegospelgeek

thegospelgeek New Member

I also host my own using wordpress. As Rev says, the cost is minimal and it is very simople to do. I also would assist in any way.

God Bless

5. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

JD

There is nothing in your post that is debateable--------therefore-----I will close it and allow it to remain in the General Forum here in order for others to read and respond on their own.

Bro. David
    aka blackbird

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.