1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

World At War

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Martin, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I just finished watching the new Left Behind movie, "World At War". It stars Kirk Cameron, Brad Johnson, and Lou Gossett Jr. I actually purchased the movie last week but just now got around to watching it. How was it? I thought it started off sort of sloppy. Seems like they had alot of info they wanted to put into the movie but did not know how to get it in there. So the first few minutes are sort of forced. After about half way, however, the movie got pretty good. Lou Gossett does a fine job playing the role of the president of the United States as did Kirk Cameron (as Buck). The movie had several moving scenes and really presented the Gospel clearly (no surprise with Kirk Cameron). All in all I would say that this is the best of the three movies (so far). Much better than Tribulation Force, and somewhat better than Left Behind. I think everyone who watches this movie will get something out of it even if they disagree with the theology behind it.

I give it two thumbs up [​IMG] [​IMG]

Martin