1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would Amnesty Cheapen American Citizenship???

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, May 24, 2010.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

I'm sorry, but that's one of the more profoundly arrogant statements I've seen on the BB in quite a while. So,can I take this to mean...

• TS is aware of who has and has not endured "social injustices."
    • Because our experiences are different than TS's, (that is, "We haven't suffered a social injustice" in TS's opinion, our opinions are somehow less valid.
    • Until we suffer to TS's liking, our job is to shut up.
    TS, your posts are getting creepier by the day...

2. Thinkingstuff

Thinkingstuff Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    See, you keep reading between the lines. My only suggestion is that if you had suffered social injustice you might understand the plight of others a bit better so as not to brush them off. It seems to me that your imagination is getting creepier. Since you are in a sense "putting words into my mouth"

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You Have Me Confused With Some One ELSE

Somehow I don't remember using, or, quoting that Scripture. Could you please show me the post. I'm getting older, and the memory does fail at times, but, I think I'd remember using that passage.

Thanks Tim!