1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would appreciate prayer

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Baptist Believer, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would appreciate prayer that I would be able to minister in the name and power of Jesus to all of the people in crisis around me.
    I was going to spell out some of the issues, but some of them are so specific to my situation that I would violate the confidences of a number of people I am connected with.
    The issues involved the aftermath of suicide in my near family, the suicidal impulses of a friend (who is now getting help), issues of addiction with some near family members, a very negative medical diagnosis for my wife (not fatal, but will likely end her career prematurely), severe financial pressures, the emotional/spiritual meltdown of a church minister, and major work issues.
    [FONT=&quot]In the midst of all of these things, I am confident that I am in the right place, doing the right thing, as a minister of Jesus. However, I am VERY tired, emotionally exhausted, and don’t seem to have enough time to take care of all of the things I need to manage.[/FONT]

2. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As the people lifted up Moses' arms for him, I am lifting you up in prayer. You are taking on several hard issues here. They don't all have to be solved today. Just move as God directs you and I am praying for you. And as Jethro told Moses that he needed to delegate his work, perhaps a trusted someone in your circle of friends can help you do what you need to do.

:praying::praying:

3. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praying you will feel God's presence with you, and praying you will have the courage and strength to face each new day ahead.:praying:

4. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

I am praying for you.

5. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Dear Heavenly Father, we pray that You will cover Baptist Believer with your love and care and may You guide him in Your service. In the name of Jesus. Amen:praying::1_grouphug:

6. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Your surroundings and situations are in my prayers.