1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Would Life Anywhere But on Earth, Shatter Your Faith?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Aug 13, 2012.

?
  1. Never, nada, no way....

19 vote(s)
    82.6%
  2. Yes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I would have to reconsider all I once believed in...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I just don't know...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. It would throw a spiritual "monkey wrench" into the things many of us believe...

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  6. I know in whom I believe, and that will never change!

11 vote(s)
    47.8%
  7. It would make things quite interesting on this board...

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
  8. See my comments....

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Eek! I better watch my step around you...;)

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Man! I am getting really jealous to think about there could be other intelligent image baring creatures out there that are walking around naked, without skin or belly-buttons, nor knowledge of good and evil, no cares in the world and simply pluck the fruit off the “right” trees at leisure! :saint: Or, I wonder if any of these other possible creations that maybe any of them might have decided to eat snake for dinner…hmm…wonder how that worked for em? Oh boy! Now, my imagination is really running away with me…It could happen, the Bible is silent on this, we don’t know about the existence of other worlds> Maybe this guy has the right idea of how things could have been:

[​IMG]

No wonder we are told God hates sin, in all of creation He had to sacrifice His One only Begotten right here on Earth and had to put human skin on Him too just because Adam and Eve messed up tryin to gain some knowledge by listening to that snake and eating the wrong apple.

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Nope. I doubt it.