1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would You Consider Abortion . . .

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Would you consider abortion in the following four situations'

(1) There’s a preacher and wife who are very, very, poor. They already have 14 kids. Now she finds out she’s pregnant with number 15. They’re living in tremendous poverty. Considering their poverty and the excessive world population, would you consider recommending she get an abortion'

(2) The father is sick with sniffles, the mother has TB. They have four children. The first is blind, the second is dead, the third is deaf, and the fourth has TB. She finds she’s pregnant again. Given the extreme situation, would you consider recommending abortion'

(3) A white man raped a 13-year-old black girl, and she got pregnant. If you were her parents, would you considering recommending abortion'

(4) A teenage girl is pregnant. She’s not married. Her fiancé is not the father of the baby, and he’s very upset. Would you consider recommending abortion'

In the first case, you have just killed John Wesley, one of the great evangelists in the 19th century.

In the second case, you have killed Beethoven.

In the third case, you have killed Ethel Waters, the great black gospel singer.

If you said yes to the fourth case, you have just declared the murder of Jesus Christ!!

Source unknown

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

No, if you do baby makin activity don't be surprised when you get a baby. They worked for it, they need to keep it.

sniffles? as in a cold, runny nose?
    nope, God is in control.

Nope, God's in chagre of who has a baby.

absoutely not.
    Most of these seem to be more a matter of convience then anything else.

And I answered as I read your questions, not at the end of the post.

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

No
    No
    No, and
    No