1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you like to share with us

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Craigbythesea, Mar 24, 2006.

1. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have to confess, I first signed up on the BB with ulterior motives. I was surfing and noticed that a new young ministry was offering websites to missionaries. Oh and by the way, they have done a splendid job with ours! Kudos and thanks! [​IMG]

But then I started to get involved, and found out that that BB is not only lots of fun, I've met some wonderful believers, made some friends, learned some theology and learned a lot about how other Baptists think nowadays (remember, I've been in Japan for 25 years).

Oh, yes, and I've read some wonderful compliments and testimonies about my grandfather, John R. Rice. Thanks especially to that thoughtful individual who has twice started threads that turned into Rice fan fests! ;) ;) :D [​IMG]