1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wow. I'm Impressed

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Dr. Bob, May 2, 2003.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I started a soon-to-be-closed thread on the 4th grade level of the KJV (which proved to be a poor application of a poor test and has long been discredited). Came back 5 days later to see SIX PAGES

But . . here's what impressed me.

I hit the "printer friendly view of this page" for the very first time. Voila! All pages in one long list, no extraneous pix/icons.

Okay, call me slow but I've been around the BB from almost the beginning and JUST NOW have seen the value in this feature.

If you're a slow learner like me, try it on that thread and see how EASY it is to skim through a long list of posts.

Kudo's to herr Webmeister!

2. Pastor_Bob

Pastor_Bob Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good find Doc! That will make the Moderator job a lot easier when reading long threads. So that everyone can take advantage of this feature, I'm moving this thread to the Baptist Board.com Announcements Forum.