1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Write The Vision

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Jonathan Maddox, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Jonathan Maddox

Jonathan Maddox New Member

Good Morning All and Happy, Happy Monday to YOU! I greet you on this beautiful morning in the precious, peaceful and powerful name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! What a glorious day this is to be alive. I greet you with peace in my heart, mind and spirit on today. Knowing the God is still God and He always will be. This is yet another day that YOU have not seen before. It is a day to rejoice and be glad in it. This day has been ordained just for you! I am experiencing a brand new mercy! How about you?

I trust that all had a wonderful weekend and that all is well, as it is with me. We serve an awesome God!

Habakkuk 2:2-3 - Then the Lord answered me and said: "Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry.
    A vision, a promise, a dream given by God.

Has God given you a vision, a promise, or a dream?

What is it that God has given to you?

Have you written in down and recorded it on paper?

Are you working toward the vision that God has given you?

Are you doing something everyday to fulfill the vision? Have you lost focus of what it is God has really called you to do?

Are there people blocking the path to your greatness? Are you currently involved in activities that are drawing you away from your purpose?

The Word of God declares that we are to write the vision and make it plain on tablets. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, and it shall speak and will not lie.

What an awesome promise from God!

I thank God for the ability to dream!

I hear the Word of the Lord saying:

Go forth with the vision that I gave you. For it shall surely come to pass. There are going to be obstacles, but keep pressing forward. There will be times when you feel like you want to give up, but do not throw in the towel. Hold fast to the vision, the promise and the dream that I imparted into your spirit. Though it tarry, wait for it. Your vision will come to pass. And it will happen this year. The right connections will be supplied. Favor, I will grant unto you. Prepare yourself. The pruning process has already begun. You will begin to see things drop from your surroundings and this includes people. Everybody that you thought would be there for you, will not. Think it not strange that this will occur. Everybody can't go with you. Walk in obedience. Lift your level of integrity even the more. You look around and see the blessings of others and wonder why not me. Your time is set. It is an appointed time! I will give unto the desires of your heart. Remain faithful to everything that I have called you to do. Your vision shall surely come to pass.

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

P.S. - What God has ordained, He will maintain!

Jonathan
    www.jonathanmaddox.com

For responses to this email, please contact: [email protected]

2. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hi, Jonathan. Welcome to the Baptist Board. I'm glad you decided to make your first post in this forum.

My vision is simply to do the will of God, whatever that may be, with all my heart.

Right now that means loving my wife as Christ loved the church, winning Japanese to Christ, working on making the church I founded self-supporting, self-propagating and self-governing (a very slow process in Japan), and doing my best on the Japanese translation and writing projects I'm involved in.

God bless!

3. Jonathan Maddox

Jonathan Maddox New Member

Thank You John and God bless you and your family!