1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yale University Bombed

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by I Am Blessed 24, May 21, 2003.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I have not been able to find a link to this on the Internet. It just happened. I am watching it live on TV.

The terrorist alert is HIGH and a bomb was set off in a classroom at Yale Law School. They are assuming there are no injuries, most of the students were gone. There is smoke and structural damage and a lot of windows were blown out.

It will probably be on the net by tonight or tomorrow morning.

[​IMG]
    Sue

2. stubbornkelly

stubbornkelly New Member

3. Johnv

Johnv New Member

I heard it went off about 5pm, but in a parcel storage room, not a classroom. Let's not jump to conclusions regarding terrorism/etc. just yet. Though I'm thinking the same as you, we should at least wait until they know more....

God protect the folks at Yale.

4. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I saw an interview with the Dean and he said the rumor about a mailroom was false. He said it went off in a classroom and pretty much destroyed two of them.

They are not, at this point, contributing it to terrorism. I'm sure they will know more when they conclude their investigation in 24 hours.

[​IMG]
    Sue

5. Haruo

Haruo New Member

Interesting. I'm a Yale dropout myself (Jonathan
    Edwards, class of '76).

Haruo