1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yellowstone Baptist College

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Rhetorician, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    To any who might have an interest:

Does anyone who frequents the BB have any type of even a remote connection to the Yellowstone Baptist College? It is a small SBC/Montana Baptist Convention Bible College in Billings, MT.

Let me hear from you if you do or know of anyone. My wife and I have been to Montana's Big Sky country at least six times over our 35 year marriage doing missions work of some sort or another. And we absolutely love MT. I would move out there if there was a way to make a living wage. It is a terribly hard field where "us sutherners" would have to work. There is about as much "culture shock" out there as going overseas.

Anyway, oh how does the old man go on so. Let me hear from you.

"That is all!"

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    #2 Salty, Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2009
  3. gospel4U

gospel4U New Member

DEAR servant of God

that is wonderfull to read from your posting.. yes, we are praying for your work.
    God bless you