1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured YESTERDAY ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Nov 18, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No I'm not making anything up. You lie. And you've been lying for years. You lie about not lying. You even lie to yourself.

You know what I'd like to hear from you two (Squire and ITL)?

What are your solutions? Besides making excuses and voting for republicans.

What are your solutions? Do you have any solutions?

Let's have a list of them. How about we hear from those who "like" ITL's post on this I don't want to leave any of the baptistborg out. What are your solutions? Do you have any?

List them here.

I'm going to make a prediction here. I'm going to predict this thread will either go silent now or the baptistborg will join hands to ridicule me for asking them what their solutions are.

#21 poncho, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    A. We don't have Wal-Marts here. Safeways yes Walmarts no. And most of Safeways' produce is grown within 100 miles in season.
    B. This is the land of farm to table. My town has a farmer's market every Wednesday afternoon. And the San Francisco Alemany Farmers' Market started during WW2. My late mother took us there to buy apricots, peaches, pears, cucumbers, ect. for preserving. Loved her apricot\peach jam. The problem is these places price their products at San Francisco prices, not exactly the most cost effective for a person on disability.
    C. Don't really have the space to put in a garden even if I took out the concrete that came with the house. We have good soil here. But the climate (cold, foggy, windy) will grow artichokes but not much else. Growing up, my family (I've lived in the same zip code since 1960) tried grow a garden, and found the climate was wrong for potatoes and corn.
    D. Why follow your #1, since I'd be paying a middle man for my gold and silver. Also, you're assuming we have the cash flow to put into gold and silver.
    E. As for your #2, Pepsi Cola or any other bottler using cane sugar is any different.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Obviously you're never going to run out of excuses so let's hear your solutions.

Wait, you already gave us your solutions didn't you?

1. Get up in the morning.

2. Read the newspaper.

3. Read the Bible.

4. Do nothing.

5. Make excuses why doing nothing is the best course of action.

How about ITL and the rest of the baptistborg gang? Got solutions?

List them here . . .

#23 poncho, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I perceive you misapprehended my #4. #4 allows me to know Who wins in the end. He also requires me to be faithful in my stewardship of the opportunities and resources He has given into my hand.
    Your solutions are for me are as practical as telling a resident of Nome, Alaska he'll solve his problems by growing bananas.

5. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You want me to make a list of solutions to your fabricated "problems" created by a kooky group of conspiracy theorists. Really?

I guess it's (b): ridicule you for asking about solutions to non-existent problems.

Congratulations. One of your predictions has finally come true.