1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

You and I Would be Fired for Doing What Most Politicians Do!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Jun 9, 2011.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    While an employee of the State of California, I was living under a moral's clause that permitted my employer to discharge me for doing anything in the immoral neighborhood of what our disgraced politicians have been doing. From Clinton and Monica, to Anthony Weiner, the moral's clause that they impose over their employees doesn't seem to apply to them, What a shame!!!

What a terrible contradiction and moral precedence these folks are setting for our nation, and its youth. :tear:

While many citizens are asking their elected officials to sign pre-election agreements to not raise taxes, and to bring down the national and local debts, there should be a move for an official agreement between the citizens of this nation and their political leaders, that any immoral acts, while in office, should result in their immediate resignation! :thumbs:

As a citizen of this once great nation, I am fed up with the lack of moral character being demonstrated over-and-over again.

What say you, America???

Shalom,

Pastor Paul :type:

2. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

I've been seeing it happen it for years now.

Our once great nation has been sliding down the "highway to Hell" for a long time now.

Most view it as starting at the end of the 50's when the liberals of the "permissive 60's" pretty much decided that what was once evil must now be viewed as a good thing...and what once was "good" must be mocked and ridiculed.

And now, a few decades later, trasgendered perverted freaks are celebrated and embraced on national TV, while true christians are viewed as the ignorant dinosaurs who should be silenced.

God help us...

3. David Lamb

David Lamb Active Member

It's not just your nation. It is apparent here in the UK, too, though the details may differ.

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  5. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

It starts in our pulpits, not in our podiums. :tonofbricks: