1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

YOU ARE IN THE PICTURE!

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Mel30, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Mel30

Mel30 New Member

YOU ARE IN THE PICTURE!
    PROPHECY IS FULFILLING!

A GROUP OF PEOPLE ALONG WITH THE Roman CHURCH, IN AMERICA ARE PUSHING FOR A NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW ,THAT WILL STOP EVERYONE FROM USING CASH , THAT WILL DIVIDE THE WHOLE WORLD UNDER TWO GROUPS.

An effort is underway to make May 7 Ten Commandments Day. This is proof that prophecy is fulfilling!
    Every first sunday in the month, will be the ten commandments day according to them.

We will not be able TO USE MONEY ANY MORE according to REVELATON 13

THIS WILL SEPARATE THE WORLD INTO TWO GROUPS.
    THOSE WHO WORSHIP GOD BY TAKING THEIR STAND ON ALL TEN COMMANDMENTS by keeping all ten, not nine of them but all ten.

REVELATION 12:17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14:12, 12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

The second group WILL BE UNITED UNDER COUNTERFIET WORSHIP.

Please note: THERE IS NO COMMANDMENT IN THE BIBLE TO KEEP SUNDAY.
    Jesus never forced any one to obey Him.
    PROPHECY SAY, EVERYONE WILL BE FORCED TO KEEP COUNTERFIET NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW. IT IS COMING!

REVELATION 13:11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, who’s deadly wound was healed.

15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may BUY or SELL except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

WATCH THE TV PROGRAM FOR MORE DETAILS!

http://www.prophecycode.org/meeting-list.asp

http://www.amazingfacts.org/items/storacle_lessons.asp

http://www.amazingfacts.org/items/study_guides.asp
    http://www.amazingfacts.org/media/everlasting_gospel.asp

http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/prophecy_seminars.htm

http://iiw.org/tvprogram/

In English and korean , just click, on the

http://www.adventist.or.kr/satellite/

about baptized paganism from a student of the Vatican university of Rome who got a medal from the pope of Rome .

http://www.amazingfacts.org/items/free_library.asp

vop.or.kr
    www.3abn.org !

www.adventist.or.kr/ib/ct/view.html?no=104

-( this website talks about baptized paganism) if you do not like hearing the truth , please do not watch it!) because the truth hurts!

Great peace have they that love your law and nothing shall offend them! Psalm 119:165

Jesus loves everyone. He loves both the good and bad people the same way! He sends the rain upon the good and the bad , upon all those who love Him and upon all those who do not love Him. What love!
    Jesus loves you and He wants to be your forever friend. John 14:6, Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

It is written, John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that He gave His ONLY SON, TO DIE FOR EVERYONE! What love!

2. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Well, not "we" Christians here and now. We will be gone in the rapture! [​IMG]

God Bless!

3. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    #1. I fail to see the connection between Ten Commandment day in America and using cash.

#2. If we imagine that movements to honor God's Law is the source of all evils, then we have the fall of the commands not to worship idols, the Sabbath and the commands against murder etc.

The fact that the commandments can be "used and abused" for the sake of evil - does not make them bad and does not make the movement to honor them bad.

The Bible has been used by evil men in all ages to justify some dark scheme under the guise of God's blessing - that does not make the Bible bad NOR is it a valid argument for banning approval and support of the Bible from public statements.

The "rapture" argument is of course - totally bogus since the world has ALREADY seen tribulation over many CENTURIES killing many MILLIONS of Christians. The rapture would be about 1400 years too late already!

In Christ,

Bob

4. steaver

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You'll have to take that up with Jesus...

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
    1Th 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

How do you comfort others with these words Bob?

God Bless!

5. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Paul says nothing in 1Thess 4 about "no tribulation will come to you before the rapture" - you are pointing to "no detail" in the text when you try to argue that the rapture argument in 1Thess 4 was intended to give the comfort that the saints would not experience the gross harsh tribulation of unjust laws condemning the saints to death. (The OP is pointing to just such a scenario and you argue that the rapture is a promise that you will not go through that time).

1Thess 4 is about the very REAL fact that in EVERY AGE the saints DIE!

It is no promise that before any can die they will be raptured!!

It is a promise that AT THE RAPTURE the saints will be REUNITED!!

That totally devastates the argument about RAPTURE sparing saints from death sentences and tribulation in this life!!

It also totally devastates the argument about saints be united with the dead BEFORE the 2nd coming and rapture of the church!!

How can you possibly miss the basics of the text??

BTW - it is only 9:30 AM on Saturday my time - so I think I will outlast you on this thread for now.

In Christ,

Bob

6. steaver

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You got that right! It is 11:15pm here in Pa and i have been telling myself I need to get to bed for the past hour! :D

The rapture is a mystery brother. You can figure it out if you search the scriptures.

1Cr 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    1Cr 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

God Bless!

7. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    It says "I show you a mystery" it is revealed. We see in 1Cor 15 that when the last enemy "death" is vanquished it will be at the resurrection.

In 1Thess 4 we see that the resurrection of the saints happens at the coming of Christ and that the "comfort" is not given in regard to some future tribulation 1000's of years from then - but in the very real problem of saints who had died in the days of Paul and in every age since.

It is all - direct, simple - obvious and clearly stated in the text.

Let's leave the simple things - simple!

Have a good rest brother.

In Christ,

Bob

8. music4Him

music4Him New Member

Well, not "we" Christians here and now. We will be gone in the rapture! [​IMG]

God Bless!
    </font>[/QUOTE]Well I donno we might have to go through some tribulation? [​IMG] I tried to write a check 2 times today once for lunch and once for dinner and the resturaunts wouldn't take em'! TG the people at the ministry siminar(sp? too exhausted to spell it right) will take checks or I wouldn't have my study book.

9. tamborine lady

tamborine lady Active Member

[​IMG]

The OP was about the 10 Commandments. And celebrating them is fine, but of course there is a glitch in that, because everyone thinks the 4th one can be sunday, but in reality it is the Sabbath (Saturday).

To have May 7 as 10 Commanments Day is fine, but let's make sure we underatand them all. Nine of them are undisputed.

But the 4th has been changed, even though God said, "Remember the Sabbath day and keep it Holy".

If we can't do that one thing, then what's the point. :confused: [​IMG]

Selah,

Tam

10. steaver

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I don't believe it was ever changed. Saturday is the seventh day of the week which is Sabbath. Sunday is the first day of the week which we Christians call The Lord's Day.

God Bless!

11. Claudia_T

Claudia_T New Member

I don't believe it was ever changed. Saturday is the seventh day of the week which is Sabbath. Sunday is the first day of the week which we Christians call The Lord's Day.

God Bless!
    </font>[/QUOTE]Catholics do alot of things because of tradition. God expects us to do what the Bible says not man-made tradition.

Mk:7:9: And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Mk:7:13: Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

12. steaver

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    As do every gathering body of Christians throughout this world. It is when traditions are taught as God's Word that the trouble begins.

Like the tradition Ellen White began with the SDA's not eating pork. It's fine to abstain from pork if you like, but when this tradition is taught as God's Word for Christians, then it becomes false teaching.

I know baptist who preach women should not wear pants. Now the scripture never states such, but they like that tradition and they get a bit zealous and many times cross the line telling women it is a sin to wear those pants. No different than telling Christians it is a sin to eat pork. Both are untrue.

God Bless!