1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

You have GOT to see this car!

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by thisnumbersdisconnected, Mar 25, 2014.

1. thisnumbersdisconnected

Wow! They're gonna want more than I make in five years for this car. I had a red 428 C.I. Cobra Jet GT500 Mustang when I was a young, stupid kid who grew into an adult who shoulda known better than to sell that car! Wonder how many miles this car has got on it? Click on the link and scroll through the photos. What a find!

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Very nice find. Looks like it has an eight track player! Article says 8,500 miles. First thing I'd do is change all the fluids--coolant, brake, differential, transmission, washer, and blinker.

My first car was a 1969 Roadrunner with a rebuilt 383 engine with some mods and a four speed. I was 17 years old. Got it repainted, replaced the bench seat with leather high back buckets from a Challenger. Parents were not too pleased, but miraculously I stayed out of trouble.

#2 InTheLight, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014