1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

You may know you are saved, because God says so in His Word.

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by John3v36, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Me2

Me2 New Member

Howdy GH,
    Well Doctor Luke...Looking For Some Patient Responses..and Right After That Great Lazarus Story...another Carnal Christian.., Spirit Filled Christian Comparison..only with the results of How They "Felt" Spiritually..Could This Be "Heaven" and "Hell" While Your Spiritually Alive...An Analogy?..

Heres Some Interesting Thoughts....Do You Think Theres Something Physically Three Dimensional In A Spirit World....You Know..Trees and Thrones..Temples and Mercy Seats?..Does God Have A Physical Body In A Non Dimensional Spirit World?...."Heaven" Is Invisible...Non Dimensional..Its Spirit...Right?
    No Matter..No Atoms, Molecules, Compounds..Stuff !..No Stuff !..If We Go To Heaven..It Has To Be A Spiritual "Visitation"...But Wait..We Also Have these 3-D Bodies..Physical Mankind Bodies..and The Spirit Is "Inside Us"..and Thats The Way It Will Always Be..Existing With Our Physical Bodies..Wherein The Spirit Will Exist....So You Hear of People Speaking Of A Spirit World That Doesnt "Physically" Exist. Its Funny when You Hear People Preaching About Revelation....

....God On His Great White Throne in "Heaven"...But He's Infinite..He's everywhere...
    Yes...and He's Invisible and He's Spirit..

Thats Right..No Big White Throne...No Old Man With A Long FLowing Beard..
    Describing God Is Indescribable....Paradoxical ?

So, God Makes This Physical Stuff..And One Of The Neatest Things Among His Desires Is That All Creation Make A Joyful Noise To The Lord...He's Got Every Atom In Our Existence Spinning and Making A Sound Just So That Gods Creation Can Sing Because Of Its Existence.
    .No Pretenses..Just Happy To Be !..
    Now You Can Hear Those Bells Differently Now !....Just To Give Your Experience A New Twist.
    Standing Before Your God As A High Priest and Your Very Clothes Are Making Music To God..
    Just Being Happy...Just Happy Being.....Tinkling Bells of Joy..

Well, Now Its Back To Your Parable..Dr. Luke and The 10 Lepers...

..Jesus, Master..OK They Know His Name.."Have Mercy on Us",...

Jesus Heals..Being The Faithful Servant..10 Cleansed..One Returns To Give Glory..
    Interesting..He A Samaritan..I Bet You A Nickel..He's Not Pretensious having His Life Wrapped Up with A Security Blanket Woven up With Religious Doctrines and Creeds..Of Mans Laws That Somehow Keep Him Safe. Protecting Himself From Others Who Might Believe Their Better Than Him. You Know..Like Those Other Denominations...

If We Do Not Submit To A Holy God..We Are Continually Defending our Rights Of Believing That We're Right !

...Like The 9..
    We're Scared and We Want To "Protect" Our Way Of Living. Defending Against Change. Of Being Overthrown By The Power Of Someone Stonger Than Ourselves. We Run...or We Fight.

...or The 10th Guy
    But This Guy..He's Come To The End Of His Rope And Will Try Anything To Find Rest For His Soul Of Torment..Did His Inflictions Bring Him To The End Of His Journey?. His Heart Was Prepared To Submit..His Desire for Mercy Is Real..Waiting To Meet God. When God Cleans You..Its The Full Treatment.
    Not Only Was This Fella Looking To Become Physically Clean..He Got Spiritually Clean also !

So Was He....

Pretentious...No..
    Humble Before A Holy God..Yes..
    Dropped All Defenses and Knows Who His Provider Is..Yes..
    Resting instead of Struggling With Everyone in Envy and Strife..Yep.
    Not Scared Of Moving Forward In Life..Yep
    Ever Changing with A Holy God As Your Leader..Yep

Is That What Jesus Was Speaking About Being Whole ?

His Next Statement..The Kingdom Of God Comes Without Observation
    The Kingdom Of God Is Within You...Hhhmm..

Theres Another Cool Statement further Down In Luke 17:34

34. I Tell you, In That Night there shall be Two Men in one Bed; The one Shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
    35. Two Women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
    36. Two men Shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

a Little Hint..Two Men, (or Women) are ONE PERSON... A Carnal Spirit/ Physical person...Ones Taken....Which One and Where Does It Go? The Carnal Spirit is Taken By Jesus To Death.....Leaving only the Physical Body...one man left...

The Next Verse..
    37. And They answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And He said unto Them,
    Wheresoever the body is, thither will the Eagles be Gathered Together....
    Hint..The Body already Is "In Death"..we're in Kinda Like A Garbage Dump,.. already a Decaying dying World....and Exchange Eagles with Vultures...ready to Feast on our carcass.
    Jesus Is Saying The Spirit Is Being Delivered To Its "Place" of Death

Jesus Was Sacrificed As Our Propitiator For Sin. He Went Into Death and By Faith, Carried Our Carnal Impure Spirit Into Death Leaving It There. By Faith We Believe We Are Dead To Self. We Are Dead To Our "Old" Carnal Spirit. and "It" is Left In Death....
    The Father Gives Us A New Pure Spirit As A Replacement.. Jesus Pure Spirit

The "End" Jesus Is Speaking About Is That Our Old Spirit Will Be Taken From Us and Replaced With A New Pure Spirit "In Christ". (By Faith)..While We Are Alive..and This Is No "Rapture theory" or "End Of The World Theory". The Bible Is Written For The Living..Not The Dead. for Those Desiring Life and Even More Abundance of The Kind God Gives Freely.

That Was Long and Complicated...and It Becomes Even More Enriching When All Parables Before and After Are Seen in A String..

It Is So Interesting Listening To Others Proclaim Their understandings..That They Dont Quite Know That The Spirit Has Already Told Them The Truth..But Their Brain Has To Assemble The Language Where They Can Mentally Explain It Back To Themselves...
    If They Dont Like What They Hear....
    Well...Thats A Kind Of "Hell" If The Words Dont Match Up With What The Spirit Is Telling Them...
    They Shut Out The Spirits Interpretation..and Make Up Their Own
    and Force Themselves To "Comprehend" The "Truth" That They Have Invented....
    To Fit The Rest Of The Puzzle That Their Assembling...Their New Denomination...
    They Want To Deal With God ....but They Just Cant Understand Him..... Hhhhmm.

Or God Heals Their Leprosy and They Run Away..with Not Even A Thanks..

Exchange The Truth For A Lie...?

Now We're Back To That 100% Submission Thing..

Well..Was That Too Much..Sorry, I Love To Describe Scripture In New Ways..Discovering New Puzzle Pieces.
    But Thats God For You..I Asked Him To Show Me Things In Weird Ways 25+ Years Ago and There Isnt A Day That Goes By That He Doesnt Miss A Lesson.

Thats OUR Dad !

Me2
    [​IMG]

2. GH

GH New Member

Howdy to ya'll down there in Loosiana, Me2,

So, God Makes This Physical Stuff..And One Of The Neatest Things Among His Desires Is That All Creation Make A Joyful Noise To The Lord...He's Got Every Atom In Our Existence Spinning and Making A Sound Just So That Gods Creation Can Sing Because Of Its Existence.
    .No Pretenses..Just Happy To Be !..
    Now You Can Hear Those Bells Differently Now !....Just To Give Your Experience A New Twist.

Standing Before Your God As A High Priest and Your Very Clothes Are Making Music To God..
    Just Being Happy...Just Happy Being.....Tinkling Bells of Joy..

Thank you, my friend. Yes! Yes! Yes! Here's something I read today that blessed me so much - it downright made me happy:

George Hawtin in his book The Cross Of Christ And Its Eternal Significance, has this to say in the chapter...

The Intrinsic Power Of The Blood Of His Cross P. 69

With reverence and godly respect I now tell you that thus it was with the light of life that once covered Adam as a garment. He lived and moved in eternal life. He himself was light. He, being in God's image, was not unlike the last Adam, of whom it is written,

"In Him was life; and the life was the light of men." John 1:1,2

How glorious a being he must have been is beyond my feeble power or description. We can only have some understanding of it as we follow the Lord to the glory of the mount of transfiguration, where three of His disciples became eyewitnesses of what incorruptible man will be in the glory and power of the Kingdom of God. "There be some standing here," Jesus said, "who shall not taste of death till they have seen the Son of man coming in His Kingdom." There in the holy mount of transfiguration they beheld Him in the glory of the light of life. This was resurrection life, kingdom life, incorruptible life. His face did shine as the sun and His garments were white as the light. This beautiful picture tells us what our resurrection garments will be, the glistering life of life that Christ Himself actually is.

The first Adam was created in God's image, and because this is indisputably true, we cannot but believe that he, too, shared much of this same glory. His covering was also that scintillating garment of the light of life, but when the transgression came, the mantle of light forsook him and all that was left of life to him was that flickering flame of mortality sullenly flowing in the blood stream of his body.

Dr. Langmuir, one of Britain's men of science, who, I understand, had part in the invention of the flourescent light, made this very remarkable statement:

"Blood plasma is congealed light."

Now, if this be so, then science has discovered in the test tube what I believe the Lord has revealed to me by the Spirit, that is, that the light of life, that covered Adam in his first glorious state, turned inward after his transgression and became a liquid tissue, which we call blood, running in the veins of his body. For this reason the Scripture states, "For life is in the blood." Just as invisible vapor congeals and becomes water, even so the life-giving blood is congealed or crystallized light. Since Jesus Christ is the light of life (John 8:12) I see not how there can be any difference between the light which He is and the life which He is.....

The Restitution Of All Things By George R. Hawtin

Hallelujah!

Your words and your explanation of the leper parable was very blessed to me as I am seeking God about the carnal/spiritual mind. I'm not surprised to have gotten some help so soon. You're a blessing, Me2.

And you are so right - that's our Abba, Father - Daddy. It pleases Him to reveal Himself to us. I praise Him!

In His love, Di

3. weeping prophet

weeping prophet New Member

Saint John,
    I shall add one more to your accurate record......And he believed in the Lord and He accounted it to him for righteousness.Genesis 15:6
    And what more shall we say!!!!! [​IMG]