1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Your bowl of corn flakes may cost even more

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by KenH, Mar 31, 2008.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Four guarantees:

1. Birth
    2. Death
    3. Taxes
    4. Rising prices.

3. billwald

billwald New Member

The prices of technical stuff that can be made by robotic machinery has dropped beyond belief - camaras, electrical tools & appliances and until last year, food. 100 years ago the Average American spent half his life's energy getting food. It is now still less than 10%.

4. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

You can always sell funny shaped corn flakes on ebay. :)

Last week a corn flake shaped like the state of Illinois sold for mega bucks. I'm going to start buying corn flakes more often...

5. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Capitulation to the environmental lobby means less domestic drilling for oil. This ethanol thing is a political farce. Then we may get a Democrat in the white House who is promising state governors that he will not allow any drilling for oil in their states. All this adds up to high fuel prices and food prices. And everyone needs to quit blaming the oil producers because they have nothing to do with the high price of gasoline.