1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Youth and/or children's camp

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by SaggyWoman, Sep 9, 2014.

1. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Did your youth and/or children go to church camp this summer? Where did they go?

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Not only did my younger two children go but I did too!! :D It's not a church camp but two Christian camps - one boys' and one girls'. They are associated with Pioneer Girls and Boys' Brigade. I go before camp starts to prepare the horses for camp and then when my daughter goes, I go with her, assisting in the horsemanship program. It's one of my favorite times of the year!

3. Allenafaith

Allenafaith New Member

It's actually been a few years since I have been to a church camp and I really miss going! If I am correct, the church camp I went to was something Backwoods. It had to have been around 6 years ago because my niece wasn't born yet (or she has just been born). I wanted to go this year but I decided not to because my mom was still recovering from her heart attack so I stayed home to take care of her.

4. LadyofLight

LadyofLight New Member

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

I don't have children yet, but I sure do miss attending these sort of camps. They are really fun. You are able to get to know one another, and of course, be able to learn something new from the stories you're going to hear/encounter. :)