1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Youth camp

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Born_in_Crewe, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe Member

Hi there, just a quick prayer request from me.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be heading for North Wales to help out with a Christian youth camp for young teens, which lasts for a week. I would be grateful if people could pray for the children who are attending this camp and all those who are helping to run it. Please pray that both campers' and leaders' spiritual and practical needs are met and that God will bless us with good weather and campers who want to learn as well as have fun!

Thanks. :thumbs:

2. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

May the Lord bless all your efforts.

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

You and they are in my prayers.

4. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe Member

Having been back a few days I should update on what happened. On the whole we had a positive week with a few difficulties, such as some heavy rain on certain days, and some behavioural problems (including one boy being sent home halfway through) but most of the campers were well behaved and the leaders worked well together even though many didn't know each other previously.

(I may add some more to this when I get time.)

5. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Rain? Isn't it always raining in England?:laugh:

Glad that things went well overall.

6. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe Member

If I was being pedantic, I could say it was Wales, but its all Britain. It was sunny for a few days as well :thumbs:

7. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Pedantic is fine in this case, I didn't read your destination closely enough.