1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"Youth Forum Forum for Baptist Youth/Teen/Children issues"

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by T Alan, Dec 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T Alan

T Alan New Member

Where can I find the guidelines and rules for "issues' posting here. What does "issues" mean as used in this "box"?

2. T Alan

T Alan New Member

How about this one. What is the practical use of this area of the Forum?

3. Thousand Hills

Thousand Hills Active Member

As you can tell, there's only been 11 threads started in this subsection over the past year. I don't know why your other thread was shut down. Maybe someone requested that a mod do it. Some folks get up in arms if something isn't posted in a section they think it should be. But it would appear to me this was an appropriate place to put it.

4. T Alan

T Alan New Member

Yep, (spits on the ground and looks around)

5. T Alan

T Alan New Member

Hey Ms. SaggyWoman, I've asked a couple of questions here in relation to the purpose of this "box".

Your hinchperson, Scarlett O' as in O what a nerve, has attempted to publicly spank me for using this "box" in a way it was not intended.

Please answer my questions posted earlier, Your name is posted as Moderator.

What are the "issues" that are discussable in this portion of the forum? And for intents of this portion of the forum what does the term "fellowship" mean and prohibit?

6. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Remember that even the moderators have families and are not online all the time. The best way to contact one and to ask them a question is to PM them directly rather than being rude in a post.

7. T Alan

T Alan New Member

Thank you Ann for the comment. I am sure she has a family and could be busy, but since she was on another thread I started and "called me out" I figured she had time to come here and address the questions I asked in a decent and orderly manner some time ago.

There is nothing rude in that.
    Since no rules or definitions are present regarding this portion of the forum. The questions will hopefully benefit others using this section of the forum and have no place in a "private" message. Which by the way, I try not to do with females.

That is what happens on a forum is it not?

8. T Alan

T Alan New Member

Notice the time stamp on my postings in comments 1 and 2 in this forum. Notice the gracious tone and way I presented my questions.

You were rude in insinuating I was rude. No?

9. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

The tone of your post was very rude IMO and I've been seeing that more from you lately and wonder why that is.

However, if you wish to ask a question directly of a moderator and they do not come into the thread to answer your question, it is best to PM the moderator to get their attention. She may not have noticed your post here.

10. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Mr. T Alan, you can find guidelines for this forum as a sticky in the forum.

Also, since it is a youth forum, I would ask that you set an example for the youth who may visit this forum.

11. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Thread closed due to the request of the OP being honored with a Sticky on the rules/guidelines of the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.