1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Zealous of good works....the Christian life!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Iconoclast, Oct 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    dude

get a grip Dude

You forgot to capitalize the word God when you judged us.....are you implying something?
    No need to start now...you have not offered any response so far.
    we all believe what we do...
    Sure you do Dude.!!!!...you, Benny Hinn, Tilton, Copeland, we know...Pentecost and the Apostles could not compare to your "moving in the gifts".... all these men do Dude...

of course....
    Sure...in the body...out of the body...you are just like the Apostles.....

sure you do...
    correct...i judge them as false!

No...we will just object everytime you try and bring this delusion into a baptist forum.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Hello "agedman,

ok
    yes...in psalm37;
    23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.

24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand
    yes...I view it as a fence.

We know that happened exactly to Ezk;
    15 Also the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

16 Son of man, behold, I take away from thee the desire of thine eyes with a stroke: yet neither shalt thou mourn nor weep, neither shall thy tears run down.

17 Forbear to cry, make no mourning for the dead, bind the tire of thine head upon thee, and put on thy shoes upon thy feet, and cover not thy lips, and eat not the bread of men.

18 So I spake unto the people in the morning: and at even my wife died; and I did in the morning as I was commanded.
    Yes indeed....

yes...

yes..they can serve but not as a pastor.

you have spoken correctly:);):)ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

I have seen many pastors who attempted to justify sin, and sinfulness, by such statements as "I used to teach..."

ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.