1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zimmerman to be charged

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by SolaSaint, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandym

mandym New Member

And you saw this in what posts?

2. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

NYPD? I would not trust anything from NYPD as they are one of the most corrupt Police depts. in the nation. It is worse then LAPD. The evidence has not changed and and there was an investigation and nothing was found. This woman is prosecuting with hyped evidence. She is an evil woman who is using her authority to make Zimmerman a scapegoat. Once this prosecutor was brought in there was no expectation except prosecution. He has now been chargesde with 2nd degree murder. The prosecutors must prove Zimmerman's shooting of Martin was rooted in hatred or ill will and counter his claims that he shot Martin to protect himself while patrolling his gated community in the Orlando suburb of Sanford. This is not about justice based on Florida law. This is about appeasing a group of society to prop up a President in an election year.

#22 freeatlast, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
  3. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Sounds to me you've been fully vested into being politically correct and don't even know it.

Reading the comments looking for evidence I find there is nothing racist in any of them, so don't be sad. I think what we're really dealing with here is your not so subtle PC tendencies. :thumbs:

4. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

The whole thing is sad for all involved. I'm glad the charges were made because now all the evidence will come out, it has everyone's attention, and it sounds to me that they're not gonna "screw this one up" so it probably has about the best chance of being one of the fairest trials we'll ever see.

I was shocked he asked for bond rather than asking to be isolated from the general population. If he really fears for his safety, why would he want to be bonded out, where he'll be in more danger and not allowed to leave town? That would make him too easy to find for the idiots who want to take matters into their own hands.

5. targus

targus New Member

As highly charged as emotions are I think the verdict will be decided on the day that the jury is impaneled.

Any jury that they assemble is going to go into this with an opinion that probably will not be swayed by the evidence.

6. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

So you are calling my godly, Christian father corrupt?????

7. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I am for justice but not a witch hunt. Under the law in Fl. there was no crime. There was clearly a struggle and a death resulted. She is using her authority unjustly to make Zimmerman a scape goat.

8. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Ann as usual you read posts like you do the bible, as you want them to read.

9. targus

targus New Member

What is your source for this statement?

How do you know what the evidence is?

Where are you obtaining your information concerning the investigation?

10. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

If there was no crime, the prosecutor would not have pressed charges. Unless you know all of the evidence, you can't judge whether there was a crime or not.

11. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Let's take a look at what was said:

Then you quoted what I said - clearly addressing that my dad was a detective with the NYPD and you said:

So you are saying that you do not trust my father because he comes from a corrupt police department - thus saying that he is also corrupt.

My father commented on the method of investigation and pressing charges. He knows the drill - you know nothing of it. I trust my father more than I trust you.

12. targus

targus New Member

Yes, clearly there was a struggle.

If Zimmerman started it would there still be no crime?

At this point how do you know who started it?

13. mandym

mandym New Member

That is exactly what it looked like you said and you are rude.

14. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Agreed. He is already guilty according to public perception. Add to that the rioting and animalistic behavior that would take place nationwide if he is found not guilty ensures he will be sacrificed regardless of the evidence, which ironically didn't lead to an arrest for months and was so weak a grand jury wouldn't touch it. This is still viewed as a white on black hate crime which is nothing more than a lie. As in the OJ trial, justice will not prevail.

15. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Based on the pictures in the media how did this evil white felon receive that gash on the back of his head in a confrontation with a little boy barely out of grade school?

16. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

[SIZE=+0]edited double post[/SIZE]

#36 freeatlast, Apr 12, 2012
  17. mandym

mandym New Member

What is wrong with you?

18. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

You clearly live in some sort of sheltered world if you think prosecutors do not bring charges when there is evidence of a no crime. Have you forgot about the young men at Duke and the Lacrosse team who were being prosecuted for rape a few years ago by a corrupt prosecutor and they were clearly innocent? Girl you need to wake up to the real world! I know the FL law and the law not only permits what happened it forbids the prosecution of anyone who does this. Zimmerman did not commit 2nd degree murder under the law. In fact this is so crazy and corrupt that any just Judge would throw this out of court based on the Fl. law.
    It is true that the law may be unjust or too broad but under the law there was no crime. This woman is an evil prosecutor who is not following the law. She is prosecuting because of the black community and its threats.

#38 freeatlast, Apr 12, 2012
  19. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

According to the autopsy report there was no marks on the body that would support that Zimmerman struck Martin. The only evidence is that Zimmerman was attacked not the other way around. Under FL law Zimmerman had every right to shoot him. This is a witch hunt from an evil woman who is abusing her authority appointed by a corrupt government. The sad thing is that any just judge would throw this out of court based on FL law, but because of the pressure from the black panthers and the black community I seriously doubt it will happen.
    The black Panthers made a contract to have Zimmerman killed on public TV and no one arrested them. This is not about justice. This is the legal system gone amuck and seeking a legal lynching to appease a certain facet of the community. They are throwing Zimmerman under the bus to keep the peace. The charges are unjust.

#39 freeatlast, Apr 12, 2012
  20. TCGreek

TCGreek New Member

I guess we'll never see these matters eye to eye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.