1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zogby Poll: Over 70 Million American Adults Support New 9/11 Investigation

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by poncho, May 24, 2006.

1. thjplgvp

thjplgvp Member

Daisy said, "They knew an attack was likely to be attempted. I doubt they knew exactly what from it was going to take."

I have no problem with that statement Daisy, but is it any different today? Don't we know right now that we will be attacked again? Is it a conspiracy that we know this and yet do not know where?

Is America suddenly responsible for the deeds perpetrated against us by foreign terrorists? How would one go about sorting out the intelligence to determine when and where and attack will come.

Example I have access to one who sets on a few Government decision panels for terrorism. He tells me that their greatest fear is random killings in schools around our nation because it would literally bring our economy to a standstill in a couple of hours. How would you propose we stop this? (I know you can't)

What I am saying is just because we know of it does not mean we can prevent it. It is not a conspiracy consider the date 911 it may indeed be a screaming message form God to repent.

2. emeraldctyangel

emeraldctyangel New Member

I dont need you to explain things to me Daisy. You must work for pollsters. And get hung up on a lot. Which with your shell answer man mentality, I cant say I blame them. What polls are is a waste of money. How much did this poll cost? How much did the 911 commission cost? Why did they let someone sit on the panel that had a very direct hand in changing procedures that may have led to being attacked? Why arent they asking those questions? Because they dont want to know. It would cost too much to find out.

on the other matter:
    I think the facts are a bit of both. We know who did it, we know why, we know how, and we know when. We cant change the past, but we can prepare for the future and using the aforementioned information, we can be smarter about things and maybe not give them or anyone else feeling gutsy enough to take a shot, the opportunity.

3. Daisy

Daisy New Member

Hey, you asked, "Just ask the question, how can this be so hard?" I was just trying to be helpful ***shrug***
    I assume you know I do not.
    Non sequiter.
    Again, strange ranting.
    Market researchers and politicians find them useful. If it's not your money, why do you care?
    Cost who & dunno. Don't know - why don't you look it up? Who are you talking about? Which questions and who are "they"? Again, who are "they" and how do you know what "they" want to know? What would be the cost and how much is too much?

That is an argument in favor of knowledge, not ignorance.