1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zogby Poll: Severely Wounded U.S. Service Members Say Military Medical Care on Right

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A majority say they are more optimistic for recovery since arriving home from deployment to Iraq and Afghanistan
    The vast majority of severely wounded U.S. service members receiving health care from the Military Health System say it is on the right track in providing medical care, and is doing all it can and should be doing to provide them such care, a new Zogby International survey shows.

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1463

2. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

I've never been in this situation but wouldn't anyone expect that a severely wounded soldier would feel better and more optimistic after getting back home to America. I was injured one time by a mugger in Germany and I certainly felt better when I got home.