1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordanian court recently summoned twelve European citizens to answer criminal charges

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Ps104_33, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

"Among those sought by the court is Geert Wilders, the Dutch liberal politician who made the anti-Islamist film, Fitna. Released last March, the Dutch MP’s production caused an uproar in Islamic countries, since it equated Islam with violence. Now a Middle Eastern court would like to prosecute Wilders for the “crime.” (Ironically, a Dutch court dropped charges against him for inciting hatred against Muslims with his film the day before the Jordanian court issued its subpoena.)"

http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=85172F94-8FB5-40D2-84BF-4933F4633B52

When I think of all the Baptist preachers who preached sermons on the Koran and Islam, the Jordanian courts will be real busy.

2. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Shouldn't Baptist preachers be preaching sermons on Christ and the Bible, rather than on other religions?

3. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Was Jesus wrong for preaching against the Sadducees and Pharisees? Was Paul wrong for preaching against others religion?
    Its obvious to me and most others on this board that you are a big phony and just like to antagonize and try your best to provoke the hostility of fundamental Bible believers.

4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

What in the world are you talking about? If I don't agree with you, I am trying to provoke hostility? You need to get over yourself. I made a simple statement. If you don't like my posts, don't read them. This is a DEBATE forum. If you have no diversity of opinion, you have no debate. Maybe you should stick to the fellowship fora. And if you are so provoked, you should probably take a break from the board altogether, and get into the word a little more.

Have I ever made such hateful comments toward you? I think not. What makes you so angry at someone who doesn't agree with you on political issues? It is something you may want to ask yourself.

BTW, what does this thread have to do with "fundamental Bible believers"?

#4 Magnetic Poles, Jul 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2008
  5. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    MP, just by stating
    You put yourself in the Salafist crosshairs.

6. Brett Valentine

MP, just by quoting the verse: "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father but through Me." You literally do violence to all other religions by calling them invalid, and would be guilty in their eyes.

7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe MP has "outgrown" being a Baptist because he has "outgrown" sharing the Gospel...

if he ever did in the first place.

It seems that he consistently takes a stance against the spreading of the Gospel.