1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike, We've Got a Problem with Cindy!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Magnetic Poles, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

"Now Cindy, you know that when you get drunk and then go on the air, you make a fool of yourself, and reflect badly on the rest of the Brady's. You need to think about that while Alice makes you a nice hot pot of coffee!"

CLICK HERE

Yep, Susan Olson, a.k.a. Cindy Brady, comes in drunk for a radio interview. :laugh:

Quote from the article:

The worst part? You can hear on the videotape her young son, Michael, saying, his mom was "drinking like a pig."

2. rbell

rbell Active Member

And...she's in denial.

Pray she gets some help.

3. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's a really sad account. And with a young son in tow. She's driving in that condition?!

4. Magnetic Poles

I also can't believe the station tossed her out like that, with a kid along. She needs help.

5. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

I fail to see your humor here. Am I missing something or do you get off seeing others fall?

6. Magnetic Poles

Is using a sexual term like "get off" appropriate here, cowboy?

7. JerryL

JerryL New Member

She didn't act drunk, she looked and said she was hungover from the night before. But, I don't think the station should have let her leave with her son without calling the police first, to let them determine if she was still drunk, for her sons safety.

8. Magnetic Poles

Well, walking into walls doesn't sound very sober. I guess when you're a celeb that hasn't been in the news for years, maybe this is the way to get attention. Still, a child involved is the bad part...and he obviously saw mom drinking like a pig.

9. JerryL

JerryL New Member

I've walked in "glass fronts and walls" stone sober. You ever walk into a wall while sober? I'm not defending her, JUst pointing out that the article or video didn't say she was drunk, just hungover. People are adding that. He said come to the place her and the other guy were going to be later that night if you want to watch her drink like a pig.

10. Magnetic Poles

Well, I've never walked into walls, but I have tripped over my own feet and gone down hard...and I don't even drink. So yeah, she may have been suffering a major hangover, but regardless, it is still a sad thing.

At least it wasn't all about Marcia this time. Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

11. JerryL

JerryL New Member

Yes, this is very sad that her son is subjected to this behavior.