1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Records Show Clinton Administration Briefed in 1996 on bin Laden Suicide Car Bombing

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    .........."Over five years before 9/11, the Clinton administration was warned about bin Laden's murderous intent - including specific threats to attack U.S. interests through suicide car bombings in London. And yet the Clinton administration took no meaningful action against bin Laden," said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. "As a result of this inaction, not only did 9/11 come to pass, but so did massive suicide bombings in London's Underground in 2005."

More Here

2. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Ollie North tried to tell them too, but sadly, they did not listen. :(

#2 I Am Blessed 24, Aug 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2008
  3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Clinton was protecting the pretext needed to launch the Bush's "global war on terror". The military industrial complex needed the cash flow the "GWOT" would provide after the U.S.S.R collapsed. Former CIA asset Usama Bin Lazarus along with the CIA/ISI created Al Qeada (data base) proved to be the perfect boogeymen for the job.

"The art of leadership... consists in consolidating the attention of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention."

Adolf Hitler

#3 poncho, Aug 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2008
  4. guitarpreacher

guitarpreacher New Member

Don't forget to wear your tinfoil hat

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Like you forgot to bring courage enough to this thread to debate me like a man? Nooo waaay! :laugh:

#5 poncho, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008
  6. guitarpreacher

guitarpreacher New Member

You make the most insane, idiotic, off the wall accusations that are beyond any normal persons wildest imagination and we're supposed to debate???

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You're right that probably wouldn't end very well would it? I mean with you ignoring 75% of the facts and history and all behind behind Bin Lazarus' rise to stardom and the military industrial complex's foreign policy of using Islamists, as in arming training and funding them (through the illicit drug trade) to fight "our" battles...over there.

Go arm yourself and come back later then we'll try out a debate...I'll be waiting.:wavey: