1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If We Learn Our History, We’re NOT Doomed to Repeat It

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Sep 6, 2012.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Boy the threads sure are moving to the bottom fast this week. Must be all that comparison shopping for the next American emperor.

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm taking your advice. Historically speaking, I've learned not to respond to your posts so I....oops, ya got me this time!

4. billwald

billwald New Member

"If wishes were horses beggars would ride."

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Aww, what's the matter InTheLight can't argue against the facts?

You could put me back on your ignore list and attack me from the shadows like you used to. Remember how fun that was?

You who have bought into all this fabricated terror nonsense are the worst "doom-and-gloomers" of our time, living your lives in a constant state of fear and despair, fretting about invisible imaginary terrorists who you think are going to magically leap out of your luggage and blow up an airplane. You've been indoctrinated by the "if you see something, say something" paranoia, and you've been hoodwinked by a bunch of social engineers who know how to manipulate fear to achieve their desired political (and military) agendas.

It's pathetic. And it's the oldest trick in the government book, of course: Use the fear of terror to manipulate the public into supporting a police state agenda which concentrates power in the hands of the executive branch, which quickly becomes a military dictatorship. Read your history, folks, or you will stupidly repeat it.

It might also be worth your time to read George Orwell's
    1984 novel, as it's very nearly a blueprint for the Department of Homeland Security's "perpetual war" fraud.

#5 poncho, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
  6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Sleeping With the Devil: How U.S. and Saudi Backing of Al Qaeda Led to 9/11

This essay does not address any "inside job" theories for 9/11 or other terrorist attacks on America. Instead, it focuses on the fact that the virtually continuous U.S. backing of Al Qaeda terrorists since the late 1970s has led to blowback which has come back to bite us numerous times.

CONTINUE . . .

7. billwald

billwald New Member

If we learn the of history of WHAT??? Does anyone believe the official history of anything?