1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Free Haircut

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by North Carolina Tentmaker, Feb 4, 2009.

1. North Carolina Tentmaker

The thread on CiCi’s offering free pizza to pastors made me remember this. Its another of those Preacher, Priest, Rabbi combinations.

The catholic priest went to the barber shop to get a hair cut. When the barber is finished the priest goes to pay him.

“Oh no father,” the barber says, “I never charge a man of the cloth.”

The next morning the barber gets to his front door and he finds a gift from the priest, a 5th of Irish whiskey.

That day the Jewish Rabbi comes in for a haircut. When the barber is finished the rabbi tries to pay him.

“Oh no Rabbi,” the barber says, “I never charge a religious leader like yourself.”

The next morning the barber gets to his shop and finds a gift at the front door, a 5 lb stick of kosher salami.

That day the Baptist Preacher came in to get a hair cut. The barber finished and the preacher went to pay him.

“Oh no preacher,” the barber says, “I would never charge a man of God.”

The next morning the barber gets to his shop and finds. . . . . . .

5 Baptist preachers lined up waiting for haircuts.

2. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

:laugh: So true!!!