1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tapatalk

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by Don, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My Tapatalk apparently updated a couple of days ago, and now won't let me get into the Board. Been accessing via my phone browser.

Seems like I recall someone else having this issue a few months back. Anyone know of a resolution?

2. TC

TC Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am having the same problem on my tablet and phone. I did not update Tapatalk on my phone, but it is having the same problem of not being able to connect to baptistboard.

3. McCree79

McCree79 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The problems seems fixed this morning. I just had to sign back into the Baptist Board from the main menu. I signed back in the first few time through the short cut(where the quick reply is normally), but it would kick me out every time I left the thread I was viewing. But after signing in through the main menu, I have stayed logged in.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When I tried this morning I couldn't connect to server, had same problem I've had for a couple of days. I went to the home page of Tapatalk and signed out. I then logged back in and now it is working.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo with Tapatalk Pro.

5. TC

TC Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I kept getting a network error message when trying to log in, but this morning I was able to log in fine.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

6. StFrancis

StFrancis Member

I have also had issues with Tapatalk. Sometimes it is denied access to your forums, making it difficult for you to login. It also takes longer for you to sign in to your respective forum. This problem has persisted since I downloaded it. I do not use it nowadays.