1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Free Offer

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness' started by wpe3bql, May 29, 2015.

1. wpe3bql

wpe3bql Member

I received some envelopes containing what appears to be white, powdery talcum-looking stuff with my FedEx delivery today.

Since I was told that it was distributed with the CDC's knowledge, there should be no discernible problems with it.

Given that comforting assurance, I'll use it quite copiously after my shower.

Since there's plenty of it, any of you folks out there in BB Land are free to PM me with your shipping information.....I'll have FedEx deliver it right to your doorstep!

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They're coming to take you away, ha ha, hee hee...

3. wpe3bql

wpe3bql Member

I have no fears.

My location is patrolled 24/7/365 by elements of the Elvis Presley Back Side of the Moon UFO Security Service & 'Nilla Wafer Bakery! :thumbs:

The above mentioned organization is equipped with EMF-grade laser cannons, so ..... Bring 'em on!! :wavey:

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Watch out. Might be antrax.

5. wpe3bql

wpe3bql Member

Ant Rax?? You taking about Bullwinkle's mama's sisters??? :smilewinkgrin:

6. StFrancis

StFrancis Member

I won't try it out without knowing what exactly it is. Can it be used without prescription? We should also know it's long term effects since it can be allergic to others. You should call to enquire about its origin before using it.