1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Greek in English research papers.

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by wpe3bql, Sep 5, 2015.

1. wpe3bql

wpe3bql Member

Does anybody know of a good program for Windows that a person with no working knowledge of biblical Greek can easily use for the purpose of actually incorporating the symbols that comprise the Greek alphabet in the context of an English language research paper?

2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Guessing here - maybe install esword, that will get the fonts on the computer, then find the word you want in esword and copy/paste. Just a thought.

http://www.e-sword.net

3. wpe3bql

wpe3bql Member

Computer Programs for advanced math & electronic technology

I'm going to take some distance learning courses in advanced math (i.e., advanced calculus, geometry, and upper level algebra) as well as in electronics that will involve using a computer to illustrate such things as displaying schematics for series-parallel inductive and/or capacitive circuits in combination with the higher math equations used to calculate voltage, current, and impedance values in these circuits.

Does anyone know of any computer programs that can display the graphics needed to perform these things on paper?

4. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm not sure what program you use to write on.

Mathematical symbols, as well as Latin, Arabic and Greek letters should be available in SYMBOL's in MSWord go to INSERT --> SYMBOL.

Rob