1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Help the RCMP: Anyone else have trouble finding the Common Denominator?

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by Forever settled in heaven, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Forever settled in heaven

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...geid=968332188492&col=968793972154&t=TS_Home+

[​IMG]
    Women believed to be family members of some of the men arrested on suspicion of terrorism leave the Brampton courthouse yesterday.

C'mon, Mounties ... was it really THAT hard?? :rolleyes:

2. JFox1

JFox1 New Member

WOW! I thought the Mounties were a lot smarter than that. Maybe I overestimated them. I watched too many of those Dudley Do-Right cartoons when I was a kid. :smilewinkgrin:

3. Daisy

Daisy New Member

You thought Dudley Do-Right was smart? Nell and the horse were the clever ones.

4. JFox1

JFox1 New Member

ABC News reported that that all the suspects except for one attended the same mosque! That should also have been another clue! C'mon! :laugh:

5. Forever settled in heaven

Looks like they've sometimes pinned a tail to the wrong horse, too!

[​IMG]

And again, what's wrong with this picture (below):

[​IMG]

Caption:
    Imam Husain Patel (left) looks at Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair (right) as he answers questions Sunday from a group of Toronto Muslims about the recent arrrest of suspected terrorists, at the Islamic Foundation of Toronto.

Is the good chief of police still trying to figure out the common denominator?? :sleep:

(HINT: Psst, look a little to your right, chief!)

#5 Forever settled in heaven, Jun 5, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2006
  6. Forever settled in heaven

More evidence sails in ...

[​IMG]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PETER POWER/TORONTO STAR[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Karim Khadr, 17, paralyzed in a 2003 shootout in Pakistan, arrives at court yesterday. His T-shirt depicts Stewie of The Family Guy and reads “Victory will be mine.”

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...011&call_pageid=968332188492&col=968793972154

[/FONT]Khadrs show up for suspects
    Jun. 13, 2006. 06:59 AM
    MICHELLE SHEPHARD AND HAROLD LEVY
    STAFF REPORTERS

The alleged members of a Toronto-based terrorist group are receiving support from other Canadians who say their names have been smeared by terrorism allegations, including members of the Khadr family and the uncle of a detained Syrian.Sitting in the front row at a court appearance for the accused yesterday was 17-year-old Karim Khadr, who was paralyzed when he was shot during a 2003 battle with Pakistani forces that killed his father, reputed Al Qaeda financier Ahmed Said Khadr. Also watching was Khadr's mother, Maha Elsamnah, who has been living in Toronto since she returned from Pakistan with Karim two years ago. The Khadr family knows at least one of the suspects, Fahim Ahmad, who is accused of being one of the alleged leaders of what police call a homegrown terrorism cell plotting to attack southern Ontario targets.

more at the site ...