1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

God wants many different races

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by xdisciplex, Jun 25, 2006.

1. xdisciplex

xdisciplex New Member

Have you ever dealt with arguments which racist christians use to support their views?
    There are racist christians which say that Adam and Eve represented the nordic race or something like that. I think some also use the argument that God cursed Ham and that Ham turned dark or something like that.
    But I think that it's very well possible to find something in the bible which you could interpret as God only wanting 1 race, after all God chose the jews as his people. The jews also are a race. :confused:
    Can different races and colors not somehow be attributed to the fall?

We believe that the White, Anglo-Saxon, Germanic and kindred peoples are the direct descendants of the Adamic man made in the image of YHVH (Genesis 1:27), and were placed here to be the light bearers and supreme ruling race (Deuteronomy 7:6; Deuteronomy 28:10) of this lost and dying world. Only this race fulfills every detail of Biblical prophecy concerning Israel and continues in these latter days to be the heirs and possessors of the covenants, prophecies, promises and blessings YHVH made to Israel. This chosen seedline, making up the "Christian Nations" (Genesis 35:11; Isaiah 62:2; Acts 11:26) of the earth stands far superior to all other peoples in their call as God's servant race (Isaiah 41:8; Luke 1:54). Only these descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel scattered abroad (James 1:1; Deuteronomy 4:27; Jeremiah 31:10; John 11:52) have carried God's Word, the Bible, throughout the world (Genesis 28:14; Isaiah 43:10-12), have used His Laws in the establishment of their civil governments and are the "Christians" opposed by the Satanic anti-Christ forces of this world who do not recognize the true and living God (John 5:23, 8:19, 16:2-3).

What do you say about this?
    They make it look like this whole stuff is in the bible. Are they deceived? Because they claim to know it better.

THE TRUE SONS OF ISRAEL

In the Scriptures, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are always called 'Hebrews', NEVER 'Jews'. The problem is that most Christians have not been taught that there is a definite, distinct, and important difference between the terms Jew and Israel. This ministry has several important Bible studies on this subject that will help you gain a greater understanding of Israel's true identity and why the Anglo Saxon, Scandinavian, Germanic, and kindred people are suffering because they have a lack of knowledge concerning their true Biblical identity.

A careful study of the Covenants and Promises concerning Israel, the sons of Isaac, and their divinely guided pilgrimage into the various nations they were led, will bless and stir your heart. When we find modern nations whose history parallels every Bible prophecy concerning Israel, we may then be certain that we have discovered every branch of Israel's family with whom Jesus Christ has sealed His everlasting covenant. History will show that the Celto-Saxon people have been the main builders, designers, engineers, explorers, and even humanitarians in comparison to any other race or nationality. When a third world nation is in need, it is not the black nations of Africa, the Chinese, the Indians, or Oriental nations, but the White/Caucasian directed nations of the world who offer a helping hand.

Is there really a difference between Hebrews and Jews?

#1 xdisciplex, Jun 25, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2006
  2. rbell

rbell Active Member

should we really have a white supremacist organization's site on here? They're not worth discussing...

3. Eric B

Eric B Active Member
    Site Supporter

Notice how that is all about SELF. Their whole creed is that they're superior, and where does God fit into this? He's just the one who makes them superior. Basically; their mascot. This is the same mistake as the Jews (whom they also look down on) who expected Messaiah to come and put down all others and make them superior. Caring nothing about His Gospel; it was all about them.

4. xdisciplex

xdisciplex New Member

Yes, these people are so deceived.
    But it's really amazing how they can refer to the bible and read the bible and not be convicted. They have to be really brainwashed. :confused:

5. JFox1

JFox1 New Member

A year or so ago, I purchased the Dake Annotated Reference Bible at a used book store. Finis Dake stated in his study notes that the races should be separate. He was a segregationalist. Needless to say, I returned the book to the store and got a refund.

I think the bigots on that white supremacist web site are going to be in for a nasty surprise in the afterlife: After this I had a vision of a great multitude, which no one could count, from every nation, race, people, and tongue. They stood before the throne and before the Lamb, wearing white robes and holding palm branches in their hands. They cried out in a loud voice: "Salvation comes from our God, who is seated on the throne, and from the Lamb." Revelation 7:9-10. New American Bible. It is interesting to note that the Greek word used in verse 9 for "nation" is ethnos, which is where we get the word "ethnic."
    :thumbs: :praise:

#5 JFox1, Jun 25, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2006
  6. xdisciplex

xdisciplex New Member

Yes.
    But I also think that on this earth it's not good if different cultures get mixed up because not all cultures fit together very well. It simply doesn't work this way. The western world is not compatible with the eastern world for example.

7. Dan Todd

Dan Todd Active Member

There is only ONE race!!

And that ONE race - is the human race.

The genetic make-up of Adam and Eve (also Noah's sons and their wives) would have been such - that all "colors" of skin, eyes and any other distinguishing characteristics -- would have come from them.

Ken Ham - of Answers In Genesis - says that the first couple would have been guessing - each time Eve was pregnant - as to what color the expected child would be. (personally - I think that would have been a fun game to play.)

The only way that anyone can get "racial" predjustice from the Bible - is to misinterpret a passage.

8. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

I am not a racist. I love all races. I truly believe God created all races in his love.

I believe, there was only one race at the beginning. Was Adam, a white man? Most Christians(Western countries(America) believe Adam was a white man. The Bible doesn't saying it. No way that we can be sure what color Adam was. I believe there was same color when Eve was formed by come out from Adam's ribs. Both were same color.

I do not consider Ham was the black man, when after he was cursed for lied with Noah nude.

I believe races were born when there was one language over the world. They were built Babel the Tower. They wanted to reach heaven. They were fool. God caused them into confusion, and miscommunication each others. They didn't end built Babel, the Tower. So, they were scattered over the world. I believe races were born during Babel the Tower just after the flood.

Now, God have his purpose on the gospel. God commands us, go and preach the gospel over all nations to be saved.

John 3:16 is a beautiful verse, it shows us that God so loved all races, that He desires all have eternal life with him. God doesn't want all races go to hell. That why God sent His Son to died on the cross for the world.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

9. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Read Genesis 10 and you will find a "Table of Nations," that is, a list of all the nations and/or ethinic diverse nationalities that began to spread about the face of this earth. BTW, Chronologically chapter 10 occurred after chapter 11.
    Read Genesis 11, and you will find the judgement of God upon the rebellion of those who spoke one language (all the world) who came to build a tower in defiance to God. God had previously told them to go forth, multiply, and populate the earth. They were not to gather in one spot but were to spread over the earth--to populate the earth. They were disobeying God's command. God scattered them by confounding their languages. Along with this came, not only different languages, but different races, different cultures and societies, etc.

And now God has said:
    Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

I changed the title of this thread. I would like the discussion to continue along the line of the Biblical reasons for races in the Bible. If this thread turns into any discussion along the lines of white supremacy or any other race being greater over another it will be closed immediately. God is no respector of persons, but made all men (and therefore races) equally.
    DHK

10. Joseph M. Smith

Joseph M. Smith New Member

We have also, in our time, to reckon with the fact that race is more of a political construct than it is a biological reality. That is to say that in the Western world, at least, it would be difficult to find people whose bloodlines are not a mixture of various "races". Race is now used as a term for a cultural identification. When my so-called biracial grandchildren (actually they are multiracial, but society calls their mother white and their father black ... only a part of the genealogy) go to school, how are they supposed to identify themselves when asked to do so? I think I will encourage them to check "other" or to write in "human"!

But in our far-less-than-perfect society we seem to need these racial terms to point out the otherness of some and, by implication, suggest that "we" are different (read "superior").

For me the key passage in the Bible is Galatians 3:28 ... telling us that in Christ race, gender, culture are peripheral.

11. Eric B

Eric B Active Member
    Site Supporter

Skin color (the most widely used indicator of "race") is now generally believed to have been determined originally by climate. Darkness is needed in areas where there is more sun. This protects from UV, and at the same time, the sun darkens the complexion.
    So this would go along with what had been said; it started after mankind was spread out from Babel.

12. billwald

billwald New Member

Then Jesus had better return ASAP

It should be obvious that in civilived (nn-tribal) countries that the old mores' are disappearing and the young people are not mating on the basis of race, religion, or national politics. They are mating on the basis of appearance, intelligence, and ambition.

All demographical/economic studies indicated that the middle class is disappearing and we are reverting to the pre ww2 condition of working class and rich class with very few professionals in the middle ground. Prior to WW2 many doctors, lawyers, engineers . . . had live in servants. More than half of the immigrants who came through Ellis Island sent into "service."

At the same time, the middle class is being run out of the major cities. The only people who can afford to live in the big cities are the rich, who send their kids to private schools, and the poor people who serve the rich and the commuting business class.

In other words, we are voluntarially segregating into a ruling class and a working class.

13. Eric B

Eric B Active Member
    Site Supporter

THANK YOU!!!

So many people continue to focus purely on race (and one side in particular is tired of hearing it). Yet both sides ignore this class factor, and instead blame the other race for their financial problems (either through supposed "continued oppression", or supposed taxation wasted on the 'lazy'). This basically is what leaders on both sides keep promoting. All of this perpetuates the problem.

It has been noted that when both Martin Luther King and Malcolm X began realixing this underlying issoe of class (and not just race; and through which they began moving closer together idoelogically), that was when they became such a danger to the system that they had to be eliminated. Just think of all the decades they had been allowed to live, when they were addressing purely the race issue (with Malcolm spewing the NOI's 'white devil' rhetoric, even) until that point. They must have struck the real issue.

#13 Eric B, Jun 26, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2006
  14. gekko

gekko New Member

there's an oxymoron if i ever saw one.

which technically isnt a race at all.