1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Theologian Publishes Book that US Is Behind 9/11 Attacks

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by Marcia, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

A prominent theologian, who happens to be a Process Theologian (for more info on Process Theology, see Process Thread under Baptist Theology and Bible Study Forum), has just come out with a book saying the US planned the 9/11 attacks! I find it extremely disturbing -- no, beyond disturbing -- that a theologian would say this and that a Christian publisher would publish it.

The article on it is from Christianity Today:

The book is itself is over here:
    http://tinyurl.com/k54o8

2. JamieinNH

JamieinNH New Member

I suppose everyone has the right to write about whatever they feel is important. It's just another person's opinion..

It's very much like this website: http://www.loosechange911.com/

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Jamie

3. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

I think it's much more serious than just everyone having their opinion. This is a Christian theologian and a Christian publisher.

4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Someone's occupation has no bearing on their opinions. If he were a geopolitical expert, perhaps he would carry some additional weight to his arguments, assuming he had knowledge the general public doesn't have. But a theologian is no expert on geopolitics.

5. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

But MP, does this not alarm you? Up until now, I had only heard this nonsense from conspiracy theorists.

I'd like to know how the US got a plane full of people to crash into the Pentagon. Did they pay Muslims to do this? Two people in my church witnessed this. It was not a small plane. I live only 6 miles from the Pentagon. A lot of people here work at the Pentagon and near it.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Third of Americans suspect 9-11 government conspiracy.

By THOMAS HARGROVE
    Scripps Howard News Service

More than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East, according to a new Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll.

The national survey of 1,010 adults also found that anger against the federal government is at record levels, with 54 percent saying they "personally are more angry" at the government than they used to be.

Widespread resentment and alienation toward the national government appears to be fueling a growing acceptance of conspiracy theories about the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Suspicions that the 9/11 attacks were "an inside job" _ the common phrase used by conspiracy theorists on the Internet _ quickly have become nearly as popular as decades-old conspiracy theories that the federal government was responsible for President John F. Kennedy's assassination and that it has covered up proof of space aliens.

SOURCE

Notice how Mr. Hargrove tries to weave space aliens and JFK into the mix. That's known as throwing garbage in the groceries or poisoning the well. It's been used by many here on BB in the past in an attempt to discredit anyone that disagrees with the official story that just keeps falling apart and is looking more ridiculous every day. It isn't working anymore.

#6 poncho, Aug 4, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2006
  7. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

I just don't see Bush or any President saying, "Okay, let's hire some Al Quedda people to fly planes full of US citizens into buildings."

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I don't want to believe it myself Marcia, but the fact is our government has a history of such things. Below is only a couple instances.

National Security Archives

The CIA even admits it used false flag terrorism in Iran in 1953. Operation AJAX Check out the external links.

And not only that but everytime there is a major terror attack those held responsible almost always have ties to western intelligence agencies either as informents or patsies. London tube bombings, Aswatt was working for and being protected by British intelligence, that's admitted. John Loftus even said that on Fox news.

Then there's the FBI working with the "terrorists" in the 1993 WTC bombing. It goes on and on. If that isn't enough...

This video connects all the dots. Terror Storm.

#8 poncho, Aug 4, 2006
  9. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Poncho

You have a history of being an evil sinner condemned to ____ . If your history proves your guilt, then what are you doing on a Christian board. You might as well go out party till ya' die!

IMHO.

10. J.D.

J.D. Active Member
    Site Supporter

Isn't Presby USA the outfit that ordains homosexuals?

Presbyterian, Westminster, John Knox - very strange indeed to find these names associated with process theology.

11. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Poncho

Just so you don't panic too much. Western Intelligence Agencies are working correctly when they infiltrate spy networks - that is their job.

Rather than panic, thank God that they have prevented any recent terror attacks on US soil. We are way overdue for another terror attack on US soil.

IMHO

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'm not here to make excuses for owl worshippers that's fer certain sure, how about you my Christian brother?

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Oh stop, all that spinning you're doing now is making me dizzy. :laugh:

You can't discount the mountain of evidence that western intelligence (or all governments at one time or another for that matter) has used false flag terrorism all throughout history to control their populations and set pretexts for war and domestic tyranny, it's admitted. The facts will still be the facts when you stop dancing around them. Bummer huh?

#13 poncho, Aug 4, 2006
  14. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

No, that is just your allergies to your owl costume getting to you.

:laugh:

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I love it when all you coincidence theorists get backed into a corner with all the weight of the evidence against you and you can't refute it any longer. Some of the responses are so funny, I do declare. :laugh:

16. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Marcia, I certainly don't buy any of this bunk about 9/11 being sponsored by the US Government. So, IMO, this theologian is either a conspiracy nut himself, or buying into some of the wild speculative conspiracy theories surrounding this issue.

17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yeah Marcia, nevermind all the evidence and history of false flag terrorism. Just think of anyone that questions the official story as a nutcase. That'll make them all go away and take all that evidence that we can't refute with them. :thumbs:

#17 poncho, Aug 4, 2006
  18. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

This would all make sense if it wasn't for the chem-trails that are messing with my head.

19. Daisy

Daisy New Member

Are you calling Poncho an evil, unsaved sinner?

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I don't think that he is Daisy. He's just trying to change the subject, kind of like Phillip is trying to throw garbage in the groceries now. They can't help themselves the evidence overwhelms their denial, I guess it's really begining to smart now.

Phillip, did you ever answer my question on F93? If it was shot down by our fighters as you suggested...why is the MSM and Hollywood still pushing the "official story"? Aren't they there to report the facts instead of fantasies? And if it's a liburl media like so many here believe wouldn't it be to their benefit to report it to "make Bush look bad"? (like he really needs their help)

#20 poncho, Aug 4, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.