1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

We will absolutely share heaven with Anna Nicole Smith

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by ASLANSPAL, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASLANSPAL

ASLANSPAL New Member

2. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven Matt7:21

3. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

Whether or not she was a Christian, she died lonely and depressed. So either way, the chuch failed her, as it does everyone who lives and dies in such a way.

4. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sadly her lifestyle shows that she was not a follower of Jesus Christ. The Bible is clear that people who live certain lifestyles will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Rather they will end up in the lake of fire (see Rev 21:8, 1Cor 6:9-10, Gal 5:19-21, etc). A person's lifestyle reveals their true nature and their heart (1Jn 3:9-10, etc). I think it is very sad but I really, really doubt we will see Anna Nicole Smith in heaven. That is what makes this a triple tragedy. :tear:

5. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Really folks, dont your think it is a lot better to say that chances are very good that she was not a Christian. Really, no one knows but God. We see what is shown us on the news. How do we know what happened to her relationship with God since her son died? If I had to bet, I would say that all of you all are right, however, very dangerous to assign a 100% probability to something only God knows. This is really a tragic story all the way around, and shows what that type of life style leads to even here on earth.

6. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

How can you make such a stupid statement? Oh I forgot. Youre Tragic_Pizza. (whatever that is). Maybe she failed the Church.

7. reformedbeliever

reformedbeliever New Member

This is where my belief in sovereign grace gives me hope for such people. If not for the grace of God, I would be no different. I pray that God came to her through His Holy Spirit, removed her heart of stone and gave her a heart of flesh. I pray that He caused her to be born again. I do not wish hell upon any person. God save them all! Lord, your will be done.

8. RockRambler

RockRambler New Member

You'll know a tree by the fruit it bears....but then I've never claimed to be a fruit inspector either.

9. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

I guess we should all hope that God took our heart of stone and gave us a heart of flesh. How can I be sure? (Not to sidetrack)

10. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==I don't think we can be 100% sure here. However just a simple look at her lifestyle reveals a women who was very deep in fleshly things. Scripture is clear, and this is not my opinion, that those who practice the flesh will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Is is possible that she was saved in her last days/moments? Certainly. However her behavior, as far as I know, after her son's death did not improve. In fact in the last interview she gave she looked/acted either stoned or drunk. I would love to see her in heaven but I am not holding my breath. :tear:

11. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

100% agreement, and good post.

12. reformedbeliever

Do you fear God? Those who do not know God do not fear Him. Do you hear the words of God? Those who do not hear the words of God are not His. Do you love Jesus? Do you trust Jesus?

If you trust Jesus you have faith. When I was a firefighter, I had to put a lot of trust in my equipment. I had to have faith in my equipment. As I put trust in the equipment, I had faith that my equipment would keep me safe. Faith is trust.

Trust the Lord Jesus, believe in Him, and you will be saved. God can not lie. If you believe, if you trust Jesus, you are already saved.

I believe in the sovereign grace of God. I believe that He chose us before the foundation of the world. If you trust Jesus, it is because you have been born again of the Spirit of God. This is not something that you have done, it is of God. God will accomplish all that He perfectly wills to do. If you trust Jesus, believe in Him, you have faith. You have been born again. Ps104, do you trust Jesus as your Lord and Savior? If you do my friend, never doubt your salvation again... because it is a gift given to you by God.

13. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

This is difficult for me to say as I have a bias against bimbettes but I am stunned by that video. That video was a very strong outward confession of Jesus Christ being Lord and Saviour and if only we could talk certain preachers, who make it to CNN and the like, to be as bold. Now perhaps, her works were not what we'd like them to be, perhaps she was a milk Christian and I would agree that she likely will not enter the Kingdom of God (where that term is defined as the millenial reign). However, salvation is a faith based, not a works based proposition and based on her outward confession of faith, I would be hard pressed to make a Biblical argument for why she wasn't saved.

"And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." - Acts 16:31

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." - Romans 10:9

"Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:" - Luke 12:8-9

"Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour and will always be." - Anna Nicole Smith​

14. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

The post you responded to was a reflective question to make a point. PS 104, as much as a human can tell, has strong faith in Jesus Christ, and it is reflected in his posts. I really think you should have read the context of his post, his other posts, and you would not have found the questions you posed to him necessary. We disagree somewhat on political matters, but he is a person I consider a brother in Christ.

#14 saturneptune, Feb 15, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2007
  15. reformedbeliever

OH........ lol. I'm sorry if this came off wrong. I was just trying to assure him, if he was not sure. I do not know him, so I just assumed he was asking. Thanks for setting me straight. I hope to always have an answer. Grace and peace, RB

edited to add... I really don't have time to read all of everyones posts before I answer a question they have asked me. I read His question again, and it does seem to me that he asked me how he can know. Sorry if you think I was wrong for answering him. I'd do it again if someone else asked me however.

#15 reformedbeliever, Feb 15, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  16. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree that salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone. However we cannot forget that the Scriptures talk about the results of/evidence of salvation in terms of works (change of life, etc). Paul, in Titus, warned about those who profess Christ but by their actions they deny him. John, in 1John, made similar statements in chapters 2 and 3. Jesus, in Matthew 7, also talks about the fact that just because someone refers to Him as their Lord does not mean they 'are' saved.

Look I would love to think that this lady is in heaven. After all I do believe that her life on this earth was nothing but hell. However her lifestyle does not appear to show a changed heart. Some may say that she was backslidden and carnal, maybe. However, sadly, I just don't think we can say with any certainty that she was saved. Just because she claimed it does not make it so.

17. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

The point I was making is that according to you one could be outwardly Christian but have a heart of stone. Another could be living like the devil (Anna Nicole) and have a heart of flesh and be on their way to heaven. Right?

18. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

Fair points all. Greater reason to rejoice that we have a righteous judge.

19. reformedbeliever

No, not at all. How do you get that out of my answer to your question? How do you get that out of my reply that I hoped that God came to her through His Holy Spirit and changed her heart? I give up! Seriously. This is unbelievable. You asked a question, I took the time to answer you. Now I'm being questioned for trying to help you? Give me a break!

20. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Doesnt anyone believe in repentance anymore?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.