1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Constitution Party Presidential Candidates

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by JGrubbs, Feb 11, 2008.

1. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

As the date of the Constitution Party National Convention (April 23-26 in Kansas City, Missouri) approaches, several prominent Americans have expressed an openness to considering the possibility of seeking the Constitution Party Presidential nomination. Among those are former United States Senator Bob Smith; former Alabama Chief Justice, Roy Moore; the 2004 Vice-Presidential Nominee of the Constitution Party, Chuck Baldwin; WorldNetDaily. com writer and author of the best selling "The Late, Great USA", Dr. Jerome Corsi; and former Ambassador to the United Nations, Alan Keyes. This is is not a closed list and it is possible that there may still be others who are considering the possibility of seeking the 2008 Constitution Party nomination.

2. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Thank you JGrubbs
    I feel I already know about Baldwin, Moore, Keyes and Corsi to have confidence making a decision for any of them, so that leaves Smith that I'll really have to study up on.

Interesting, informative and ominous is the viewpoint presented at the Constitution Party's site:
    Its my understanding it is very, very costly to get a third party on the ballots of every state. It is my prayer that there are enough watchmen on the wall, who have the means and the sense to help push the option of a choice in a time when it looks like neither Democrats nor Republicans will give us a choice in the national election.