1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

More to be proud fo from the left

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lefty Bloggers Go After Palin's Daughter

Posted by: Amanda Carpenter at 5:47 PM
    Members of the lefty blogosphere haven't stopped perpetuating the rumor Sarah Palin "faked" her last pregnancy and are now humiliating her daughter Bristol on the blatantly incorrect suspicion she is the real mother of baby Trig.

More Here

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The few people who would post such a thing should stop. To post such a thing about her daughter is stupid.

It is as stupid as the stupid posts on the Internet by the right-wing bloggers that claimed that Barack Obama is a Muslim.

3. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Isn't it amazing that those who had no problem smearing Obama with lies are now so concerned about Palin?

4. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

To be fair, this wasn't about Palin, but about her daughter. Surely, no matter how much you think lies are okay, you should agree that daughters are off limits.

5. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

And what was it that McCain said about Chelsea Clinton? But, I guess it's alright when it's the republican doing it.

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am watching a forum on C-SPAN in the Twin Cities and it should be noted that Huffington Post refused to allow people to link to this false story.

Not all liberals post all of these stupid things that the Internet is famous for. Neither do all conservatives.

7. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well as surprising as this is you have to give the Huff Kudos

8. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

YOUTUBECANBESAVED New Member

The Right Wing is provoking this story

The first time I heard of this story was on "Free Republic" go figure with charges of trolling and counter-trolling. Trying to provoke a Palin story to blame the other with , it seems it has made it's way here and notice it comes from the McCain supporters not the Obama. One picture does look like the daughter has a baby bump which if it was the other side they would run with that as a firestorm so in my mind this is all about demonizing the other and trying to make people feel she is being picked on to glean pity but she does need to answer the unwise decision to travel after her water broke, that is just plain unwise.

I look for right wing radio to push the propaganda next.

Now to the pregnancy story, the story is not the daughter but Sarah Palins un wise decision to travel when her water broke, that can be documented.

She rejected a hospital at every point on her journey Itinerary, without going to see a doctor putting herself at risk with baby, she should come out as a public service announcement to pregnant women , not to do this.

9. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

That would be a most unfortunate and illegitimate reading of my words. I said nothing about McCain and don't think anything should have been said about Chelsea. Please read what I say and comment on that if you wish. Do not make up stuff that I did not say. I don't like John McCain and don't support him.

10. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I agree Pastor, the kids should be off limits. She has enough to come to grips with as she brings a child into this world.

My prayer is to her and the family and that she has a great, healthy baby that will contribute immensely to this society.