1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

“Jesus told us these things”

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness' started by 4ever4Jesus, Sep 29, 2010.

1. 4ever4Jesus

4ever4Jesus New Member

Hey Gang. I don’t want to scare anyone. But being that this is a Christian forum I wanted to look about pestilences Jesus talks about in Matthew 24. At this link you will find some of the current days spreading diseases among some other diseases from back in History. Jesus said one of the signs in Matthew 24 was pestilence which means a wide spread or breakout of disease sickness. Here is what I found so far. Any one want to add more links or more to say please go on. Let us talk about what Jesus told us of these things.

Here is the Link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandemic

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I don't have time to read that at the moment but I'll definitely check it out later and try to add to this thread! I don't think there's much new out there, but it is interesting to look throughout history and see how sin brings about illness and such. People, unfortunately, don't always look backwards in order to see ahead and continue making the same mistakes over and over.

Failure to care for the earth properly, failure to care for animals properly, and failure to stay within the realm of Biblical sexuality all leads to some pretty nasty stuff!